Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
Who Are The Best Team In West Midlands And Why?
FootballFacts (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Looking at the history Aston villa by far are the best team in West Midlands. We do have few other teams such as Birmingham city, West Bromwich, wolves, Coventry etc.

2012/2013 season West Bromwich are having great especially with the managers they have been appointing. Aston villa are still one of the teams in the premier league. I remember watching them when they had Martin o'nell as manager. They have also produced some amazing top players such as gabby, Ashley young, Milner and so many more. But looking the way things are going now West Bromwich are slowly starting to leave their mark

Contribute with your views
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 1 year ago
Wow thanks for starting the first ever topic at west brom. I totally agree with you. I still think Villa are undoubtedly the pride of the midlands. Their history speaks for itself and the players you mentioned are all amazing. Good thing I like about villa as well is that they always produce amazing youngsters and play them. Another good thing they do I like is the charity work they do in the midlands.

Anyway I wish villa all the best and I hope they manage to get back where they were but at the moment I am really proud of my team and I wish Clarke can continue his outstanding work.

I really want Villa, Wolves, Birmingham, Leicester and ourselves all the premier league challenging the London and Manchester sides

Kick4Life - changing lives through football