Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Ham United V West Bromwich Albion, Nov 10
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 4 years ago
What a screamer from scott parker. I really enjoy watching that guy play football; the hammers could use a few more guys like him
Spartan (West Ham United) 4 years ago
We got Parker playing in defence all match long.... But he still manages to score.... We need another Scott in goalie another in defence and a striker.... Otherwise sell him don't waste him in relegation! Top player!
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Wow didn't expect that coming from west ham fan but that's whut I called a sensible comment
Manchester14 (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 4 years ago
Scott parker's goal was nice
Bradsenal (Arsenal) 4 years ago
What a goal parker
Spartan (West Ham United) 4 years ago
The worst game so far for WH, no passion no creativity.... Defending was so shite.... Couldn't believe what I saw.... Without Obina with Ilungu Boa Morte and Carlton Cole we are the worst team in PL.... One point again.... I always was on Avraams side but after yesterday I want his head too!
LightningToad (Bolton Wanderers) 4 years ago
Totally agree
LightningToad (Bolton Wanderers) 4 years ago
Always admired parker
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Scott Parker scores some amazing goals!
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 4 years ago
Yup, totally, a sweet shot
Lumileppardi (Swansea City) 4 years ago
Parker's goal was neat but I liked Ibanez' goal even better
Metsuri (Everton) 4 years ago
West Brom need Olsson back in defence and they're staying up I say! Brunt is quality on passes.

Even Tugay would've been proud of that Parker shot.... They are a bit similar type of players
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
This may not be popular with the Hammers, but you guys should have kept Zola. He is a talented manager, not much unlike Di Matteo.

Grant seems very uninspiring. And get rid of that Carlton Cole. I don't get the expectations on him. I can't remember the last time that he played a decent game.

Parker, my hat off for that guy
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Grant. This was a must win game. It's simply not good enough. Carry on like this and you won't have a job for long. Terrible defending yet again
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Super goal from Parker!
Both teams deserved to win and both deserved to loose,
Cos the defending was very poor from both sides.
I did say that A. Grant is not a good coach....
I do not know how he got to be a coach.... Lol
Iamlegend 4 years ago
West ham let it slip again. Now bottom of the league. Although they showed good courage and determination in this game but they were pretty unlucky. Odemwingie is definitely the stand out performer for west brom this season
HAMMER4LIFE36 (West Ham United) 4 years ago
AS a West Ham fan of some 30 years I have to say Grant MUST go! We have a few positives in Piqquione, Da Costa, Obina and of course the irrepressible and magnificent Scotty Parker, but as a team we are lacking in passion, leadership and direction. Grant is just not a presence enough of the touchline obviously and one could argue in the dressing room, our situation reminds me of Newcastle's in their relegation season, we needed a Mark Hughes, or even a Ian Holloway, we need steel and we need passion a respect for playing football and most importantly we need it now, or we're down if we are not already, because 8 points from 12 games is relegation form!
[account-removed] 4 years ago
I'm getting sick of West Ham throwing points away every bloody game. 2-0 up away at Birmingham and dominating they somehow manage to throw it away. 2 minutes away from a point at Arsenal, same story. 1-0 up against Newcastle and looking comfortable, 2-1 defeat. Last night they had chances to kill the game off and yet again it's the same story. The problem with West Ham is not a lack of talent. We have more talent than half the teams in the premier league. It's simply the attitude of the players. They don't have the mental toughness. Grant has to sort out their mentality. Buying new players in January won't change anything if the current crop of players still have the same attitude. The only player who seems to care is Scott Parker. He is slowly becoming a living legend at West Ham, able to stand shoulder to shoulder with our former greats. Mind you I couldn't blame him if he wanted to leave in January
Jason1234 (West Bromwich Albion) 4 years ago
COME ON THE BAGGIES!
Jason1234 (West Bromwich Albion) 4 years ago
YOU NEED TO STOP BLOWING BUBBLES CAUSE YOU AINT GOING NO WHERE HA HA HA HA

Kick4Life - changing lives through football