Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Bromwich Albion V Wigan Athletic, Dec 10
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 3 years ago
We are giving away too many penalties and Mike Dean gets it wrong once again imo. That should have been a penalty 'cause I think he clipped him early and booking him was just uncalled for. Still happy with the way we played. Some good attacking play and credit to Al Habsi. He did well today
We are giving away too many penalties and Mike Dean gets it wrong once again imo. That should have been a penalty 'cause I think he clipped him early and booking him was just uncalled for. Still happy with the way we played. Some good attacking play and credit to Al Habsi. He did well today
Triple post
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Superb saves from Al Habsi
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Was that a wonderful free kick? So why not vote for it?
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Because many people are too f**k lazy to watch games like this
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Huge win for Wigan, hope they stay and or Martinez gets a club better, I'd say Fulham!
Skidude100 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I think you will see Brunt leave in January for a bigger club. I can see him playing for the likes of Fulham, Sunderland, or Stoke. Everygame he plays, is played well
If we are relegated we will loose a lot of other players as well but if we survive I don't think Roy will intend to sell our skipper unless the price is right
Come510 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Happy for Wigan to win it it, isn't Moses goal awesome? So why no votes?
Yepper 3 years ago
Save of the year by Al-Habsi. Brunts shot was goalwards...
Mercurialmatt (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Al habsi should get a raise
Levistein (Chelsea) 3 years ago
More people need to watch and vote on these goals because both the Reid and Moses finishes are top drawer and deserve goal of the week spots
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Ya both were fantastic goals, alot goals that aren't the best teams in Premier League or whatever don't get much recognition like these 2 were fantastic, I was about click reid but I waited and saw Moses and realize his just bit better not even really
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Well down for Wigan, Moses finally scores and it was fantastic placement and goal, and got the penalty to win, West Brom had a couple posts that were unlucky especially Brunt's smash that was so nice but nails crossbar that would be sick goal but it hit the bar and Reid's free kick was really nice to see, but Wigan got the 3 good for them

Kick4Life - changing lives through football