Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Bromwich Albion V Tottenham Hotspur, Sep 11
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Nt good for spurs
Ngauvu (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Wow how can arjen robben say that the gap between arsenal and tottenham have ben close with the signing of van der vart. Look how the spur is play it not comfortable as arsenal and their tactic is not that good but they do have good player
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Get over yourselves!
LyverBird (Liverpool) 3 years ago
LOL, I didn't hear that one.  VdV prime was over after joining Madrid, how can they wait for him to get them up, better count on Huddlestone!
MrPoopyPants (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
He just joined the squad. He needs a little time to settle in and his fitness needs work probably. I thought he had a good game and created some nice chances
GattoRefi 3 years ago
Got great respect for Di Matteo. ı am not english but I wonder if Capello, Mancini or Ancelotti will ever equally master the language?
I was hoping for better. The first 30 minutes looked good. With the loss of Modric we seemed to have deteriorated from there. Pav was almost non-existent. The switch out with Keane was a little better. Corluka was running awfully slow, like he was hurt or completely exhausted. Lennon had sub par game.

This Cudicini.... He makes me nervous.

We were lucky to pull the draw out. Not our day and not really the result you want to see going into champions league on Tuesday
My thoughts were pretty much the same as yours. Cudicini was better in this match than in previous though I hope Gomes soon will be ready again. Palacios is another one who always makes me nervous. Modric is a class act, tragic if he's now out for weeks or months again!
Corluka is slow but is pretty cool and collected and therefore usually the choice ahead of Kaboul, who's got considerably more pace. Lennon still doesn't seem to have completely recovered from the World Cup disaster. Lennon at his best is wicked - unfortunately we haven't seen that for a while. Regarding Pav, question is why he didn't get into the game
NerazurriGunner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
LMAO
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Hahahha whatt 1-1. Tottenham is been just bad
At least we didn't concede two goals in less than a minute to steal a draw from the jaws of victory
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 3 years ago
At least we didn't lose to wigan
Touchez Orlov, but what comes around goes around my little rutabaga
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Harry Krednapp Is Having Such A Hard Time...
Slick1990 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
LMAO, spurs really disappoint me I taught they cud have done better@! Well I guess west brom held them!
I wouldn't have thought any Barca supporter would LTAO about anything after the weekend just gone.... !
Slick1990 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Oh ok, well I cud laugh because season still fresh!
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Spurs need to improve!  They are playing sloppy...
Handsofstone (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Who is gonna' be the next fool to say tottenham are closing the gap, there rubbish pure over-rated rubbish
Tottenham are closing the gap
Damn, you beat me to it. I can add, we're going to open a new gap!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Arsenal will win s**t this season, again.... Spurs will beat them down badly
Suzagooner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Everton.... 2 goals in injury time.... That`s what you call s**t!
Handsofstone (Arsenal) 3 years ago
The only gap that the spurs are closing is their own arse hole, from being pounded so hard for the the better part of 19 years. Go hide in your caves and crevasses already because that's where yall will be dec. 7th when you will enter the europa league and mid january when all hope is lost for qualifying for next years champions league. Hahahahah can't wait to pass the spuds off the field. SUCK MY NUTS spuds
Gooners have never been known for being classy...
Eezzee (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
If I'm going to die on a hospital bed I want harry redknapp to tell me the bad news
"I dun know Eezzee, it don't look too great. "
Larli (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Tottenham can't seem to keep up the pace

Kick4Life - changing lives through football