Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Bromwich Albion V Tottenham Hotspur, Nov 26
Tott4life (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
WE ARE THE BOYS FROM T oh T T EN HAM !
Blimps2 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Feels good man
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 2 years ago
Spurs on an up swing.... See where this takes them.... All the yo yo.... Never know where they will end up! Fun to watch though.... Lol...
Pikoriko (HNK Hajduk Split) 2 years ago
This game was a perfect example of how TOT lacks creativity and decent possession without Modric. Lucky win. Adebayor needs to work on his aim
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Hahaha
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
It wasn't just Modric missing, we also missed VDV in the front of midfield. However, what we lacked in creativity we made up for in pure pace with all of Bale, Lennon, and Defoe beating defenders many times over.

Parker is not used to being the first man in the midfield to face the opponent when they are attacking and he is not used to playing beside Sandro. However, they really combined well in the second half.

How can you call this a lucky win? The win against Fulham was very lucky, yes. This win was well-deserved. We had far more chances than they did and our link-up play was just superior. Adebayor probably could've scored two more goals and Defoe's goal was extremely well taken; you could definitely see it coming as West Brom's defence just couldn't handle him and this was especially evident in the second half.

Anyways, we had dangerous moments in the first half but it was due to the good defence from Sandro, Parker, Walker, King, and Kaboul that we survived and not luck. We deserved the win in the end
Tott4life (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
@SuperSpurs don't even waiste your energy replying to these dickwads. How on earth can ayone say we are nothing without mods and vdv and that we where lucky? When we just proved that we can win without them, oK so we played a different way than the norm, that's why we are going to do so well because we can change our style of play!

Knobs
Familesso (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Hope Adebayor maintains a long lasting chemistry with Tottenham players. He fits in this team quite well
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Even if he goes they still got Defoe
TipsyMcStagger (Liverpool) 2 years ago
According to Wenger, it's not fair he scores
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lucky win for Spurs!
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
Bullcrap. They deserved it with the chances they had
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Pays to have quality forwards on your team and Spurs took their chances. Actually thought we had a good chance at winning it till Defoe happened. Wouldn't say it was a lucky win for Spurs. More like a hard earned victory
Lucky? I'm not even going to tell you to watch the match, just watching the highlights should tell you that it wasn't a lucky win.

It would be fair to say that it was a hard game since West Brom were so good in the first half, but we really did take our chances better in the end and deserved the points in my opinion
Eseleaka (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Defoe is so underrated. He f*****g ran from the midfield and scored. If that's not talent, I don't know what is. And people talk about Chichafaggot all the time. Defoe is pure class. He's one of the most accurate shooters in the epl. Even better than rooney in my opinion
Honeybaby (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@Eseleaka
You are such a piece of bloody incinerate rubbish on the earth stealth oxygen. You have absolutely nonsense knowledge of football and Motherfuckingly shame for football fan. In case you started watch football this year, just Google how many goals Jermain scored last season and how he became top list 'missed of the season' every year
Actually, you might want to check out your numbers Honeybaby.

Rooney scored 111 goals for Man UTD since 2004, that's 7 years.

Defoe scored 73 goals in two stints at WHL spanning a total of also 7 years.

Rooney scored 126 goals in his career for his clubs and Defoe has scored 135 in his career for his clubs.

Defoe is only three years older and considering how Rooney has been hyped up so much, you would think that Rooney would have scored far more goals but the difference is pretty small. You cannot judge a player based on one season; to do so would be ignorant. Considering that Defoe suffered an injury last season and was hardly given any starts, it's really unfair to say that he is no good just based on that one season. In fact, he may not be as good as Rooney but he is one of England's best finishers, no doubt about it
@Superspurs
Son, that was how you research and compared with Wayne and Jermain scoring goals? First of all you need to know which position these player are playing. Jermain can only I mean only play striker and Wayne has been playing for numerous positions over the years for United. United brought Dimitar and Chicharito for Striker position and Wayne playing behind them or left Winger and even midfield position. I am not concerning Wayne doesn't score 20 goals per season. But his contribution for both England and United was absolutely magnificent
By "numerous positions", do you just mean as both striker and supporting forward? Cause Jermain also plays supporting forward with Adebayor being our main front man right now. It makes the most sense and Jermain is of similar body type to Rooney (except more fit of course) and has a lot of pace, Adebayor is the one bringing down balls.

Also, Defoe has scored 15 goals for England in only 46 appearances (that's a goal every three games) and he's never been given a long run of starts for the national team like Rooney has, frequently coming on as a sub. This is not too far off of Rooney's ratio of goals to appearances for England. This is surprising considering most of Rooney's appearances are starts. Also, Defoe scored a hat trick just last year against Bulgaria in one of his few games for England last season.

Anyways, I'd agree with you that Rooney probably edges Defoe out in skill right now and has produced more (albeit mostly with a stronger team than Defoe has ever played with). However, saying that Defoe is rubbish is going way too far; he is no doubt one of England's best finishers and if given the chance, I'm sure he'd impress most people who don't have faith in him
Eseleaka (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
I didn't mean that Defoe is a better player than rooney. I'm really sorry if I confused or upset you. I meant that he is better than rooney at outside/long range shots. My bad. No need for the name calling
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Eseleaka I noticed you always talk s**t about Chicarito about how he sucks ass and can only score tap ins.... Looks like inter milan can use a guy like that
@Superspurs
To be honest with you I am big fan of Jermain. I am not counting him out by any means. He's still got it. If you watch closely Hotspur matches Emmanuel is playing behind Jermain most of the time. You got my point? Sir Alex is setting Wayne to play more outside the box and he has became more likely play maker for both England and United. As Luka doesn't score 20 per season, but he still is one of the best play maker in Barclays Premier League. Got it?
"if you watch closely Hotspur matches Emmanuel"

LOL a Man UTD fan telling me to watch closely at Hotspur matches. You can f**k off mate. Defoe tracks back way more than Adebayor and is far more mobile
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Magneto you use 1channel also?
Not really, it was just desperate google searching
EdTheFan (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Spurs have shown the mental strength and resilience in their lucky win at Fulham, the ability to bounce back from a goal down and win the game despite having a poor start and the consistency to keep winning matches despite the absence of two of their most important players- Luka Modric and Van der Vaart. Fantastic job! If they keep this up, who knows? TO DARE IS TO DO. COYS!
EdTheFan (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Motd highlights:  
Acidyid (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Thanks a bunch man
Zidanethebest (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Defoe improved a lot from last season. Getting rid of Crouch was key for spurs lol. Scott Parker! What an underrated player he is!
Sandro was the star of midfield today, although Parker was also good
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Haha assou ekotto looks like jimi hendrix
Butters (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Asso ekkutus hair is creating ALOT of air dragg, he reallllly needs to lose that thing haha
Adebayors finishign is ehhh, he keeps hitting it in the middle! But gooood game spurs! Keep up the good owrk!
Hey, his hair makes him look bigger, scaring attackers into making a wrong move. Why else do you think Odemwingie got confused and missed his header?
Blueheart (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Thomas was watching the 1st penalty and the goal like a BAUS!
Weezer (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Noo top 4 moving further away. I hate you.    Good game though lol.
Della (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Adebayor wooow he just fit nicely is the team, Parker and Balle were class too

Kick4Life - changing lives through football