Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Bromwich Albion V Swansea City, Feb 4
[account-removed] 2 years ago
There definitely should've been a handball, so swansea was lucky, but west brom didn't play defence very well so they get an average
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
You're right there. Ashley Williams with a clear hand ball. Shocking defence though to concede so quick after scoring
Spurs486 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
How could the refree not see that
8 points at home 18 away from home. Dare I say more.

Well played Swansea. 19 passes leading to the second goal. Odemwingie a contender for miss of the season
Lihanguk (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yea.... That was a pretty bad miss
I saw it from the stands and was like WTF. He needs to redeem himself 'cause at the minute Fortune and Long(when fit) are our starters
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
It was a horrible miss, but Torres's miss against Manchester United earlier this season was a lot worse in my opinion
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Torres miss(I love Torres so much) but comparing this one, was just Odemwingie with the winter conditions should have taken another touch, but decided to shoot first time and just miss way high, as for Torres he did amazing deke vs United that game, but just hit it at the side of net instead of the huge wide open one, all Torres had to do was take 2 or 3 steps and run or pass into net, I still am sad for how unlucky torres misses this season, he should have 4-5 goals he easily could, this miss by Odemwingie was just tough
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Morrison was very lucky not to have been given his marching orders after that high challenge. How Huth against Sunderland, who pulls out of the tackle and doesn't show his studs and gets sent off, compared to Morrison's tackle hitting the midriff of a Swansea player who doesn't even get yellow defies logic. Not to mention the ref missing a clear handball by Williams in the box, although you'd have to wonder if Vorm would've saved that one anyway.

Good fightback for Swansea, turned it around after only 5 minutes. It's Swansea's character that is somewhat admirable sometimes
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 2 years ago
A blatant handsball and a glorious miss from Odemwingie cost WBA the game
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Wow west brom that was wiganesque haha. Swansea very lucky not to give away the pen and morrison just as lucky not to get sent off, people are getting their marching orders for alot less

Fortune had been almost completely frozen out from the club but has been getting a bit of a run out as of late. Good for him
Ldinho (Manchester United) 2 years ago
20 passes for the goal. Love watching swansea
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Good goals for swansea
Sham34 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
This was a good game to watch
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Nice snowy game at Hawthorn's, but even with West Brom scoring the first goal which was nice for there fans, just seconds later Swansea in Orange draw it up nicely, and a few minutes later Graham just taps one in for the lead for Swansea and nice for there fans to see, but West Brom should have tied it up but Odemwingie decided to hit it first time in the winter conditions but too much and should have taken another touch, so sucks for them, but nice win for Swansea

Kick4Life - changing lives through football