Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Bromwich Albion V Stoke City, Aug 28
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 3 years ago
A victory in the Stoke style!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I mean I just 2 minutes of highlights, but really lucky win for Stoke, last minute goal, very unlucky for West Brom at home, really to bad
Zhenwei (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wow. Stoke's keeper kept them in the game throughout. Great keeping
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Stoke are seriously so lucky. They should have lost all 3 of their games to Chelsea, Norwich, and West Brom
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 3 years ago
Not luck. Skill. That's how Stoke's always played their matches. They're just better overall this year. And they'll win Europa, you won't
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Mt1234 I agreed lol
Juvewba (Juventus) 3 years ago
Another unlucky result for the baggies. Good to see Tchoyi back. All we need now is Odemwingie and he and Long up front can take us places.  
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Can't blame anyone. If you don't score your opponent will surely do.... Fosters faul was horrible, so who's lucky who's not.... Stoke gonna' be going up for glory
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 3 years ago
F8kin rubbish, really really rubbish, WBA!
West Borm were robbed even more than the last two games.... This was not fair.... Although they still did not play as well as they did agaisnt Man Ut and Chelsea.... Hopefully West Brom pick up form soon even though they played they well agaisnt Chelsea and Man Utd still not good peformance today they did not play well enough to win but should of get a draw but they could of played like they did at Stamford Bridge and probaly won anyway.... No excuses West Brom but they should of drawed
Cruyff14 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
BS
Poor refereeing
Eric (Manchester United) 3 years ago
If Ben Foster is going to gift Stoke a goal, then that's his agenda. Should have been a draw, but this is what happens when you have a keeper like Ben Foster as your number one. Why do you think United got rid of him? He's more mistake-prone than De Gea
Juvewba (Juventus) 3 years ago
Quality goalkeepers cost money a department that west brom lack in unlike Manchester United.  We'll have Kuszczak back though lol.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football