Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Bromwich Albion V Reading, Sep 22
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 1 year ago
Not a great game. One of those games where whoever scores the first goal wins. Thank heavens for Lukaku. Credit to McCarthy. He made some awesome saves
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Morrison impresses me more and more every time I see him, as have west brom this season. Great start.

Mccarthy has the opportunity to displace federici as no. 1 for reading, more performances like this one and I think hell do just that
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Whoa mcMcCarthy
Jonastar9 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Chelsea made a mistake to not giving lukaku a chance, , an now they have the floooooop Torres who can't even shoot anymore
Kokm1 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
He scored 4 in 6 lol
Nemry07 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Mccarthy never fails to impress me with his flawless subs. Every, single time. Nice work. Lukaku is looking great
Tmestancik (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lukaku had a lucky goal.... He would have been great with Chelsea
Kokm1 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Still can be? He's on loan lol...
DiSagnia (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Did someone actually watch the whole game to rate Lukaku's performance? Obviously good thing that he scored, but how did he do overall?
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 1 year ago
Did really well mate. First half he started up front on his own. Didn't do too bad. He was strong held the ball and rarely lost possession. His pace is outstanding. He looked a lot more comfortable when long came on and he had to play with him up front. He had a target to aim for and the combo worked well to get the goal for us. If I had to rate him out of 10 then he would have been around 7. 5

Kick4Life - changing lives through football