Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Bromwich Albion V Norwich City, Jan 14
Paytonred (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I just don't know but I like Norwich. Maybe because of the scarves?
Blanchy (Norwich City) 2 years ago
Would love to see norwich beat chelsea at home think the manager and the players deserve it well done to all at ncfc great away back to bk wins yeah boi
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Norwich is so fun to watch, they might be my 2nd favorite team in the bpl!  
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
I thought we played really well and deserved a win or a point but Norwich's counter attacking play was just too good for us. Credit to the canaries. Foster couldn't do anything about Morison's header
Mercurialmatt (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Morison + holt = aerial bombardment
Borg (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Poor Woy is about to have nervous breakdown lol
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Deserved win for Norwich.... Look more determined...
Canary101 (Norwich City) 2 years ago
And people say Grant Holt is just a goal scorer. Well how's that for a cross?!
Reds89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I think West Brom deserved a point
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Miroslav Klose doesn't have sh*t when it comes to nodding the ball than James Morrison.... This is what, his 4th or 5th goal with his head this season! Stellar!
Atrixer (Norwich City) 2 years ago
Roy was very modest in defeat, he doesn't whine when his team were fairly beaten. I really like him.

West Brom played well in attack but I don't agree they deserved a point, their midfield and defence was not up to par for Norwich counter play. Good game overall, unlucky west brom
Sham34 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That was a well deserved win by Norwich
TipsyMcStagger (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Roy was furious during the game but very gracious after, nice to see a manager that doesn't find something or someone to blame (Arsenal)
Brucekay (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
If you are West Brom fan I feel for you...
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Not good loss for West Brom at home, but great away win for Norwich! Both goals were fantastic, first one was great pass and volley into net and then they gave up a very harsh and easy to call penalty that Long finished for West Brom with calm finish, and then Norwich got nice header from cross that was good right in front of away Norwich fans

Kick4Life - changing lives through football