Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Bromwich Albion V Manchester United, Aug 14
Somere (Portmore Utd) 3 years ago
First
Kraybon (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Nlst - Why don't you just stick to the Anderlecht page.... Your comments on both the United and Chelsea vids are pathetic. Oh, btw, thanks for Lukaku
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Lol
Kgb112 (Footytube Moderator) 3 years ago
Mods, I would appreciate it if you removed the f word from these two posts
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Very disappointing, given how we mauled City last weekend. It wasn't an awful performance and you have to give a lot of due to West Brom, who worked hard all 90 minutes, but United's passing, movement and confidence was lacking. De Gea's howler and the loss of Rio and Vidic certainly didn't help, although on the bright side we have Lindegaard, Smalling and Jones ready to step in.

I don't think however that De Gea should be dropped. I just can't help but feel that with the right encouragement from his team-mates and manager that he will eventually pick-up an impressive run of form and then we'll be repaid for our faith.

Anderson was great again, he showed a bit of what he used to do for Gremio in this game, together with a general bossing of the midfield. Cleverley as well - quick-thinker, quick player - good player. Fergie made the right call by not splashing on Sneijder or Nasri
BagiK (FC Seoul) 3 years ago
Young must be good at pin ball
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Not the best of performance's, and we won this game, the same way we one it last time, and it was an ugly win. Anyway, de gea had two superb moments, but the howler is going to be what he will be known for by this game. Young is just amazing, i'll leave it at that. But now we don't have vidic, rio, and rafael for the spurs game, and that is NOT good. However, we have jones and smalling to fill that void, and now that evra is back fabio can shift over to RB. Cleverly and anderson just could be the answer to the CM problems. If I were the manager, I would start with lindegaard against spurs, because spurs are a great team, and a howler like that could be real match deciding moment. Also it will pressure de gea to do better. Overall he wasn't bad, but lacks confidence, too much confidence
Seanom (Manchester United) 3 years ago
And how would dropping him improve his confidence? He doesn't need any more pressure on him. This could cause him to make more mistakes. Give him some time!
Robofooty (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Manchester united were good but they wil have to get de gea english better to beat aresnal chelsea liverpool aston villa totenham

But of couse he should get better because at the moment he is not a suspose to be the best kepper in the world

But lingaard is worster than de gea do not give him slake for goodnise sake his only 20 years old he is better when his with manchester united fans that's in the 2nd half
The person he made this I have allreday made one when the game was on
So why not go on that one
Luisgo12 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
De Gea is a great keeper. Give the lad some time people...
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Agreed he is still nervous he will be fine, frustrating and worrisome yes but he will be go0d soon
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 3 years ago
All you united fans moaning about your team should just be quiet. You won, and you played poorly. That is the sign of an excellent team. Try being wigan...
Moe66 (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Sorry I don't buy it because when your playing for Man UTD their no room for mistakes! f**k WHY don't they put in Lindegaard his wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Bettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttter
[account-removed] 3 years ago
That's what I say.... De gea doesn't have the nerves to play for utd
Moe66 (Manchester City) 3 years ago
ANywho young IS A beast!
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Man United's luck continues right back from where they left last year
GHOST001 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Go rewatch todays match against madrid and tell me you guys werent lucky
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
How lucky can you get
I'd say barca got reallll lucky today so shut it
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Theres 2 things barcelona fanboys should not complain about and that is diving, and getting lucky
Fabby (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Looks like 'Own goals' is back on form again for united
Carlosdej24 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Looks like arsenal is gonna' miss fabregas
Time for a name change eh "fabby"?
Urots (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Fabby barcy
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Cleverley is awesome good to see him starting now
Duces14 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Unlucky west brom. De gea better pull his head in and shake those nerves or else he's gona find himself like alote of quality players who have left united not because lack of talent but nerves have gotten the better of them. BTW young looks beasty as helll.
And LMAO Aat rooney hair
McEachran (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Am I the only one that wants to see Stoke vs De Gea?
PaulieMANutd (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I like Everton vs Cech better
McEachran (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Say what you will, but at least Cech is proven.
Badge (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Proven, and 29 years old.... Don't forget that either
NAOTA (Chelsea) 3 years ago
De Gea vs Real Madrid would be interesting
Nacf023 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
De gea - 20 years old.... First choice gk at manchester united.... How many of thm out there might hav achieved that? Has won a european medal.... Even your great gk peter cech is still dreaming of getting one and he is 29yrs old now.... That says it all
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
@Naota1212, um.... Not sure if you know this, but de gea vs real madrid already happened, multiple times in fact. And he played well every single time
Billy27 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
German striker Orn Göl is back with a bang
Chafcouf93 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Heheeee.... We supposed to laugh at that joke?
Billy27 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yes

Kick4Life - changing lives through football