West Bromwich Albion V Manchester City, Sep 22
MrTheofan (Manchester United) 4 years ago
PATHETIC!
Abudhabi (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Referring to yourself? LoL
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Nah to idiot like you Abudhabi probably
Pauldodon (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hahahahaha'  MAN. CITY, THE MOST pathetic AND rubbish TEAM !
Freegaza (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Boo you mancini  
Sharpoon (Hull City) 4 years ago
A realistic chance of Silverwere went begging here for Man City, I'm also loving the very mature response from some of the Man UTD fans
Threkstari (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Lol at the last part
Slick1990 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Rubbish.... Man. City needs help!
Yschafer (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
I think manc has the potential and the players to become a dominant team. I never thought that they were actually bad. These days, I feel like they havnt been able to play the game with their own playstyle
Arian18 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Man city out, chelsea out and liverpool out
Champi0n (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Dammit Mancini, you are just not the right coach for this amazing squad! I really think that guy gotta' go! HE HAS amazing stars in the team and still cannot seem to progress or proceed with any positive outcome for City! That guy needs to be replaced in my opinion! Plus, why isn't Super Mario playing?! His injury was not that serious! Arrgghhh! So annoying!
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Great result for the baggies, and they deserved it, city seemed to stop playing after they scored
Davel (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Its s all the reserve and subs playing for man city.... It is obvious that mancini is not keen to win this game...
Rderleth (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Agreed- we will see how city plays on sat
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Yeah you better BEAT Chelsea like last year but I don't see it happening
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Man city will beat chelsea
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
What reserves. They are all first team material. City should have won this one. No excuses
Esso02 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
City should've let given leave during the august transfer window. He would've been getting regular first team action at arsenal or fulham & would've been earning points for my dreamfooty squad. Since I bought him in august, he's earned just one point. Smh
Booba (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Cool :S
Achiox (Manchester United) 4 years ago
City has a great main squad regardless of this match's score!
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Damn man city why? I actually have a soft spot for city because they have some good young players like adam johnson and jo
Nicolnj (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
West brom is a good side. Watch out for roman bednar and graham dorrans. They do play attractive attacking football back last season. Di matteo is turning to be a good coach like a player he was. Good playmakers makes good managers
Cruyff14 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Am I dreaming? Man. City, l'pool, and chelsky all losing in a row to rubbish teams? Pinch me this is too good to be true!
CityTID (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Pinch.... But its true !

Kick4Life - changing lives through football