Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Bromwich Albion V Manchester City, Oct 20
Amir24 (Manchester City) 1 year ago
City saver is Dzeko.... That is absolutely what you use to call golden GOAL.... Blue moon is raising
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 1 year ago
The only blue moon I see rising is Chelsea.... Man City not playing as good as we all expect, to be honest when they get back in form its hard to tell who gonna' win the title. Chelsea are the favorites right now
Mylica (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Too early to tell who is the favourite. Still have 30 more games
Snitch (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Lordjaggi its a pity you didn't watched the game  
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I watch every Man city/Chelsea/Arsenal match, Liverpool if I got the time or If the idiots on fox soccer don't ruin the score of the game they are showing later in the day -. -
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 1 year ago
One man down, one goal down, then Dzeko came. BOOM!

Balo can go back to Italy with all his antics for I care. Useless prick gives me pain when watching him played for a wasteful 78 minutes today!
BlueMoon420 (Manchester City) 1 year ago
He is incredibly frustrating, but he was far from useless today. He held the ball up extremely well, drew a bunch of fouls in dangerous positions, and almost scored after dribbling past 5 or 6 WBA defenders at one point. I think we've got to give him just a little while longer to improve his attitude
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Balotelli's one of your most prolific strikers if given enough time.
Besides the fact that he is very unpredictable to defenders and can cause lots of penalties, may I remind you that he hardly (probly never) ever misses the penalties?!
Just because he didn't perform up to your standards today doesn't make him a chump. When he scores nobody says anything, but one day he doesn't deliver and all of a sudden "he should go back to Italy"

Don't forget he launched/started the goals galore against united in the 6-1 massacre at the beginning of the season and made that pass to Aguero that gave you guys the Premier league title at the last day of the season. So before you criticize one of your own, try to at least acknowledge some of the accomplishments he's brought you guys!
I understand where you are coming from Soccerjam but mario needs to change his attitude really    
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Edin Dzeko gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Super Sub"
Damn son!
Ever since this dude was signed, his goals have been super critical in giving city the premier league, [C.] L qualification for the first time and Goal difference advantage!
Nice one!
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 1 year ago
Great comeback from City. They were still the better team with 10 men and deserved all 3 points. I just hope Clarke realises that Odemwingie needs to be starting our games. He is our most lethal strike force and every time he comes on the team always starts to look more of a threat. Nonetheless credit to City. It was an entertaining game. Mario with some awesome magical moments. Enjoyable to watch
Shadowolfs (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Leaving it just a tad late but good win. Only down side I saw was the ugly a$$ color of hose jerseys. They just didn't look right on City
Take a look at utd jersey first and tell me what it looks like
Chelsea23 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Awkward moment the tablecloth is not on top of the table
[account-removed] 1 year ago
What steve clarke did was disguising.... Not startin Peter, not starking Lukaku, not putting on Gera.... See that useless Fortune what he did? All he did was poor touch and wasting chances
MattJosh (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Yeah Odemwingie was the best player on the pitch for me, once he got in there, he threatened City, he made the first goal and put three on Lukaku's laps, he definitely should have started
Verbatim (Manchester United) 1 year ago
That was pathetic West Brom. Really should have won that game
How brother?
Pkhakheria (Manchester City) 1 year ago
You mad bro?
Pjnec (Liverpool) 1 year ago
After 8 games, I guess the clubs will learn - never score against City first.... Somehow they will sneak one/two back to draw or to win
Bubzzzy (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Dzeko needs a starting spot he's too good to keep on the bench
P1tuf4 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Dzeko
JCKane (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Your up a guy and 1 nil up, you don't lose that. Suicidal defending at the end. Fair play city, the sign of champions is to keep fighting till the last second
Gooner4lyfeBrah (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Ballotelli get your ass on the bench boy. Wish we got dzeko on loan
JCKane (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Your up a guy and 1 nil up, you don't lose that. Suicidal defending at the end. Fair play city, the sign of champions is to keep fighting till the last second
Persebaya (Persebaya Surabaya) 1 year ago
.... And they thought about selling dzeko before...
[account-removed] 1 year ago
And want to keep balotelli LOL
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Balotolly is beter.... He is the future.... By age he will become mature and will be combetate for ballon d' or.... Dzeko is a lethal striker and balotolly is more complete...
Dzeko10 (Eintracht Frankfurt) 1 year ago
Dzeko NO! Super Sub! " I will never be a Super Sub! I wanne play!"

Kick4Life - changing lives through football