I think Odemwingie's was more emphatic
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
@Akeegs19: It was Thomas with the shot
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Thanks they look the same and I didn't watch the game
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
@ Akeegs19 you obviously don't know the definition of emphatic.... Lol
To be honest, WBA parked the bus, I would say that they played well but that would mean that every aspect of the game was played well, when in truth they just defended well....
Man City was sub par today, there was a lack of fluidity, fantasy and finishing in their play.
Never the less keeps your heads up we still earned a point are on top of the table.
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great game for West Brom and even better from a United fan's point of view! City fans were bragging about their 5 pt lead and how they would be miles ahead by Christmas! Now they're level on points!
Abudhabi (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
If you watched all City games you would notice that Aguero scored goals for MC, but also he misses 10's of easy chances at the same time! I don't understand this? Why does he start? Dzeko in his ten minutes played much better than him. Aguero flops again!
Classius (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Because Aguero is willing to run more than Dzeko and so far as I can see Dzeko has scored his goals from convenient plays rather from plays starter from deep like Aguero has done.... And perhaps that is why Mancini wants to play him over Dzeko because when he plays players like Milner and Barry all the plays start from deep because they are not creative players but box to box midfielders.... And Aguero compliments that sort of approach.... If you had Dzeko in there from the start all he would do will be a Berbatov like floating around the deep end.... And that's it.... And as a matter of fact Berbatov and Dzeko only seem to score when everyone else works their ass off.... Period.... Enough said
TAIM2DAI (AC Omonia Nicosia) 2 years ago
I expected City to drop points over the xmas period tbh especially boxing day. A few of their better players like Aguero and Silva won't be entirely used to playing this time of the year and 2 away games isn't exactly what most players want this time of the year especially on boxing day. The contrasting differences between United's and City's performances today tells me Mancini didn't drum the importance of this time of the year enough to his players as bad xmnas and new years have lost titles for clubs in england.

United looked hungry and City looked like they didn't want to be there. Now they are both level on points with City playing exceptionally this year and United apparently being s**t
Snitch (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Blablabla
Kryptz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Arsenal or Man City fan?
Rickster555 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Look at the word on the shield and you'll know
Hayleycomet (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He's a losers fan apparently
Blueheart (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Lol just one draw and people already saying we don't feel like playing? Haha
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Man utd didn't play that great today.... The game was up for grabs until that bullshit red card, with 11 men wigan easily could have tied the game
Elfiie (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Did you even watch man u's game? Even if there's 11 men for wigan it will still be a win for man you
A very harsh red card indeed, I'm not sure if wigan can fight for a draw with 11 men but definitely the scoreline won't be as big as yesterday
[account-removed] 2 years ago
It doesn't matter if wigan were playing with eleven men or not wigan just suck against us. Didn't we beat wigan 4-0 last year at their ground with eleven men and 2 years ago 5-0
Owh we beat you 6-1 this year so it will happen again next year?
Taj123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Becareful what you wish 4 Blueheart
We can agree.... Liverpool are s**t
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I read a 4-4-2 magazine that predicted Liverpool would be gunning for the title. Bahahahaha! Possibly the most overrated EPL team ever?
Wait why are you guys talking about liverpool?
Fernando9torres (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Cus evry year the kop always promise that theyll win somethin, lol and that's one of d reason why torres left the club
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Aaa come on guys. Respect the British team who holds the most champions titles a bit more
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I think City have been the most consistent team I'm surprised they couldn't find the back of the net.... It happens
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well done West Brom! I think everyone in the world except City fans, thank you
I think that reaction was more evident when MANU got thrashed 6 - 1
Fight (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@Miks don't forget about Champions 19s !
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Or when they got knocked out by basel
@Miks When was the last time Mancity won the premier league trophy? @DaGaza Real Madrid 1-3 Barca.... Stop trolling me.... ;D
City only as 1 title in 35 years and that's a fact
Thanks Pacaveli !
You Welcome
Kibakun (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Keep trying to buy trophies
@Pacaveli & @ Fight
What does that matter.... The past is the past and well done but we are living in the present

And as the romans and greeks fell so too will man you, nothing in the universe is finite.

@Kibakun
That is the best rebuttal you have.... Lol.... I think it is fair to presume that you are an raging idiot.

@Pacaveli, @ Fight & @Kibakun the 3 of you should get a room, public displays of affections really aren't that cool.... I mean I am not homophobic in any way.... But its just juvenile....
Unless your in secondary/high school.
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Ouch
Auron777 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ho! Ho! Ho!
IMVEE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
WTF!
Johnny, la gente esta muy loca
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
West Brom for Europa league!
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Voted goal of the week
DePrince (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Teams have begun to watch City closely understanding how they play. And when that happens, you'd know u're rightful place in d league and respect your Godfather that has kept it for 19tyms and running....
To be the Best, You've gotta' take Out the Best.... !
And you my friends still have a Looooooonnggg way to Go....
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Pretty sure they took you out 6-1
Farox (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Man UTD is going to have some tough competition, so don't get your hopes high, there is Newcastle, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, and Spurs that you need to beat next half season, and then Of Course City again in April!
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This is even sweeter than liverpools draw, Man city didn't even score a goal!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football