Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Bromwich Albion V Liverpool, Apr 2
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Whether or not that second was indeed a penalty, kyrgiakos needs to retire. Its been coming on for a couple years now. Absolute sh••e from our defence kyrgiakos at the forefront
Luuandrew2 (Everton) 3 years ago
Yeah, either he's a step too late or he's really lost out there
Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Nice goal for skrtel. It was OK
Ramzzez (Liverpool) 3 years ago
This game was bs. How many fouls was the ref going to close his eyes on for WBA? How man times does Carroll have to be hit in the back of the head for proper calls to be made. Yet, if a Liverppol looked at the ball the wrong way they were punished. Kyrgiakos needs to be smarter, he is better then his performance today. Overall I think this was bad refereeing and some unfair calls, and too many early injuries
Footballfever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Stupid refree
LeagueStar (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Nope those pk's were legit compared to the ones united got
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
2 penalites and West Brom win, nothing else to say
Ninsane (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Pepe Reina did not deserve to lose. But Kyrgiakos did not deserve to even have a draw. I don't understand why he didn't instantly get back up and just lying there watching
Billy27 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The 2 injuries didn't help. To be honest we were shockingly, shockingly poor. West Brom were good value for the win.

The formation didn't work at all and until there's a bit more depth and solidity in defence, a bit of creativity in the midfield and a couple of good wingers and a bit of squad depth sorted out then don't be in anyway surprised to see more bad results.

Well done to West Brom and Hodgson - he/they got it right on the day
Albokk (Juventus) 3 years ago
I love west bromwich albion's song
Komeni (Manchester United) 3 years ago
2 penalties against united >> united win 2-4  2 penalties against pool >> pool lose 2-1    19th one here we come!
It also helped west brom that they injured glenn after what.... 7 minutes/agger after 25...
TomArctic (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I still know which red i'd rather be
And utd had a pen of their own...
TomArctic (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Unlucky Liverpool - Two early defensive injuries to key players is hard to salvage points for any team, consoled with some bullsh-t calls
SoccerLOL (Vauxhall Motors) 3 years ago
Woy has weally invigowated West Bwom
GETdaBOIIIIIIZZ (East Bengal Club) 3 years ago
Hahahahha well done
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 3 years ago
What a heartbreaking result for Reina. Liverpool had a lot of great chances and were working well together on the attack. It is too bad they let themselves down in the back
Drewbie (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Man I would love to see ashley young in a liverpool shirt, but boy is a defender more important at this stage. The greek needs to go I think
Old lazy piece of monkey chud
DevilFan88 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
West Brom deserved the 3 points and to be frank they need it way more than liverpool right now.... A great game though and Suarez impressive yet again that kid is class
[account-removed] 3 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Get this sh*te out of here

Kick4Life - changing lives through football