Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Bromwich Albion V Fulham, Sep 24
Soccerpolo25 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Zzzzzzzzz.... Huh, wha? Oh, the game's over
Juvewba (Juventus) 2 years ago
What game were you watching?
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
His post indicates he didn't watch the game but is assuming that it was boring since it was 0-0. What a tool
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Who else is thinking about a montage of shots that went off the woodwork from this weekend? Some very accurate shooting!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Man usually don't watch full highlights of 0-0 games, its always not entertaining cause no goals, but I watched this one and pretty cool, I mean lots of posts, both teams unlucky, both teams made some great saves in net this could have gone both ways, and that offside goal was very close I mean it was a women ref and don't want to point them out but I think it should just be male refs, that was very close
Morbidol (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Agree and disagree. I personally think Kasami was onside, but I fail to see how the decision comes down to if the linesman has a penis or not. I've seen lots of bad male refs too, just sayin'
Socceric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ya man. A woman can be a ref too. Personally, I think the players respect female refs more because they don't talk back to them
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Oh I know Male refs screw up tons, have so many times, but I mean it just doesn't seem right women reffing but I won't stop watching soccer if they do ref so ya
SDCottager13 (Fulham) 2 years ago
That disallowed goal would have been HUGE for Kasami's confidence.... I think it was close enough in my opinion
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Actually the ref was right the goal was dissalowed because it was offside
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
It looked in line to me
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Ruiz should be starting
Obijen2le (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Nice game!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football