Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Bromwich Albion V Everton, Jan 1
DrPhilosophy (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Hello people, please check out my footy article posted in 'The Terraces' section which can be found under the 'Forums' sect. Thank You
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Everton get a 15 minute highlight!?!?!?  Its christmas again already
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
These long ones are nice, good quality, I enjoy watching them when there so clear dailymotion or whatever
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Great last minute goal for Everton, right infront of the away supporters, good for Anichebe come back and score, tough one for West Brom, just couldn't get goal at home, and then sucks for them as Brunt gets injured late
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Donavan is back! Why Everton didn't sign him last season I have no idea...
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Galaxy will probably ask for a big price 'cause he is one of their star players. Besides Moyes doesn't have a big transfer budget available to him
Unmecenfrance (Lille) 2 years ago
It's more complicated than that. MLS runs on a collective bargaining system, where player contracts are negotiated by league and club. Donovan is more than just a star Galaxy player, he is the face of MLS. While I and others (and probably he, too) want him at Everton and in Europe, it's just not going to happen as easily as with other international players
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
@Unmecenfrance, true, MLS wants to be keeping all their stars to improve the image of their league. There's less excitement as there are no domestic cups, no promotion, no relegation and the clubs don't have the same funds to bring in foreign talent (or at least notable foreign talent). It's why the MLS has become sort of a retirement home for former European stars in recent years lol
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well it's great that Everton win it.... Donovan is on a 2 month loan so I think Everton can do great, go go the blues!
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Well played Everton. Silly mistake from Scharner for that goal but can't take anything from Everton. Moyes brought in the subs to win the game. Gera, Olsson and now our skipper out injured
Boobiebear (Everton) 2 years ago
Leon osman is playing so well at the moment. Play him central every game and he'll do the business every game. Heitinga played well in the middle of the park too, especially since he was meant to fill fellaini's shoes which are massive! Cahill needs to be on the bench for the next few games and come on as a sub, he's not sharp at all. Anichibe needs to keep fit, and he also needs to stop moaning every time he does'nt get the ball straight to feet, but well done to the lad!
Good performance against a good west brom side! COYB!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Roy hodgson banged his head 3 times to get dandruff out of his hair haha  
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Saha Cahill no created chances no goals.... West Brom went for a draw.... Made huge mistake
Airic (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Saha needs to go. He's old. f**k put drenthe up top
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
I call them lucky and Saha needs to get in form Everton have not been convincing

Kick4Life - changing lives through football