West Bromwich Albion V Chelsea, Nov 17
Mylica (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Congrats WBA. Nice win, silly play at defence by chelsea
Slasic (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Come on cech, pick it up
ChrisSartin13 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
You couldn't really blame him for the goals conceded
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 2 years ago
As always lack of defence and strike.... Torres is Torres but Sturidge should stop talking trash about 20 goals per season and instead score when there is chance and the club desperately need somebody to rescue...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Yes and the midfield was so sloppy at passing.... Hazard is overrated, mikel is mikel, romeu is to young, and the rest of the midfielders are pretty average. And sturidge as always greedy
Chelsea without mata is a midtabble team
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Sturridge never said that. It was the newspapers. Took what he said our of context
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
@Merowinger
You just spoke my mind, you couldn't have stated it any better! Sad but true!
Mata, Lampard! These are the guys that orchestrate our midfield! Mikel is a joke! Always has and always will be!
Luiz has jumpy legs that always makes him wanna run forward, he should be a midfielder defensively at least!
Hazard isn't really overated, the kid is good and I'll give him a lot of credit, he's a play maker and gives the defence a lot of trouble!
But as always, the team is only as strong as the weakest link!
Rubin (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
David Luiz is the worst central defender I've ever seen. He'd be better off playing as a striker
MattJosh (Chelsea) 2 years ago
No he has to go, he's been awful all season, He needs to go, Chelsea need a new CB and a replacement for Mikel
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I don't mind Luiz actually but he should be playing up where Mikel is playing as a defence Midfield. He can help offensively and do some defence
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Very dissapoining loss here. Would being nice to see us finish some chances, so sad how we can have the ball so much and play so boring for finishing and not scoring one in 2nd half. Nice to see Hazard get goal, but wasn't enough. Good for West Brom though, Long and Odemwingie nice header goals and good for them at home for there fans. There playing impressive so far this season. But really disappointing
I feel you mate! Super disappointing! Long in my opinion scores more from heading and crosses than pretty much anyone in the league! Luiz should know this!
We didn't play like the champions of Europe at all! WBA outplayed us! Our passes have been so sloppy! It's really sad to know that our best midfielder today was Mikel! That dude is terrible! Luiz should put in some effort in the game seriously, like there're millions of people depending on you man!
We've been struggling since our loss to United!
Only 2 points gained out of a possible 12!.... Disappointing to say the least! Luiz really slacked off on that first goal! WBA score almost all their goals from crosses!
Something needs to be done really! Hopefully we get Falcao! Torres is really isolated up there!
8 points gap is huge, but am still optimistic we'll finish ahead of united this season!
Sean151291 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Umm man city is on 28 and chelsea is on 24 that's a 4 point gap
Rajanagra (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ha ha ha.... You are finish ahead of united.... WTF?  Are you playing FIFA 13 here? May be your dreaming.... Lol
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
SoccerJam, man city will haunt you next weekend how does that sound eh?
A team is only as strong as the weakest link! And today we had a lot of weak links!
Luiz- Stay put for f**k's sake and play your position, stop going forward!

Mikel- Sloppy passes, lacks vision, has never scored a goal in the EPL in five years for chelsea, saying he's a weak link will be putting it mildly!

Romeu- Who the fuuck are you?! And where did you come from?! Please go back

Sturridge - For fucck's sake please pass the ball and stop being greedy! It's a team sport
Still can't believe we Loaned out Lukaku!
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Dude.... 3 comments in a row is a little insane...
Orpheus (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
I think he's so frustrated.... Lol
Gooner4lyfeBrah (Arsenal) 2 years ago
2012-13 premier league Champions: West Bromwich Albion
Gooner4lyfeBrah (Arsenal) 2 years ago
All the goals in this match were epic  
Lol...
Kavirez007 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Chelsea will have to dig deep in order to buy another striker.... No real replacement for Drogba.... Torres is s**t as he has always been for chelsea.... But WBA at home is a real hard knock....
SpainChelsea4 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Torres get your s**t straight, sturridge put the s**t in the back of the net, chelsea stop playing like s**t. And well done to norwhich
Norwich? Lol
Peteko 2 years ago
And you stop smoking that s**t. Or at least pass it around
Arsenish (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol @SpainChelsea4 and Peteko LOL!  
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Noob fan. Learn whos playing first step. Hop off the band wagon second step
Joeytheshab (Everton) 2 years ago
I think he is, all be it poorly, referring to the fact that norwich beat Man UTD  
Rajanagra (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well done to wes Brom as well.... You didn't see the highlights.... You lose 2-1.... Lol
SpainChelsea4 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I love chelsea you idiot Dannymorales21. I knew who played I'm watching the highlights dumbass. And yes I was referring to norwich beating man you. Okaay
Keeeneth (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well done to west brom, solid defensively and didn't give us space at all
Arsenish (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Nice win for WBA. I do wonder how that foul on Mosess was not a penalty? Looking at Sturridge now, I am so glad that that the rumors of Arsenal getting Sturridge sometime last year was just a rumor. Why is he so selfish? And oh my words, I like Shane long, he is a quality player!
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
All good strikers are selfish I think. He is a decent player, but needs more game time to really get going (ie. Bolton loan and under avb at chelsea)
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I personally don't buy the good strikers have to be selfish argument. A quality player, regardless of what position they play should choose the option most likely to result in a goal. If you're minimizing your teams chance of scoring because of selfish intention, that's not good striking
MattJosh (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Messi scored 73 goals last season and yet he's one of the most unselfish strikers I know so he totally destroys the myth that all good strikers are selfish

Kick4Life - changing lives through football