Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Bromwich Albion V Blackpool, Jan 15
Pauleta (Manchester United) 3 years ago
OMG! What an amazing game! Its like watching two top teams playing at the highest degree, Amazing performance by odemwingie.... Now to update my fantasy team...
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
From odemwingle with love
Mvtaylor (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Vaughan's goal was a bueat. Could have been 6-6 if it wasn't for some last gasp blackpool defending and their terribly wasteful finishing, DJ Campbell was just poor and what the hell was Crainey thinking with that cross?!
KoreanTorres95 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
What a curved goal by Vaughan!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
My nigerian boi scored
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yeah he misses too much, but the ones he scored today made all the difference.

But I hate di matteo's smug face, so I was actually rooting for blackpool!
Africa got the swag
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Attacking without fear football, so entertaining. Vaughans' goal was top quality. Getting a goal of the week vote
Kevman (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Ridiculously brilliant match!
Duces14 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Exciting brand of football on display by both teams
Ahavor (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Agree with that, very open game, and overall both teams surprised me this season with the football that they are showing
LegendisPaul (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Sad sad [C.] Adams and Campbell linked up well couple of times, but Blackpool were also great showing true fighting spirit and teamwork exciting and a high quality game overall
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 3 years ago
Can't believe campbell didn't score
He missed a few sitters, not at his best
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 3 years ago
Fantastic game. Amazing passing from adam
IKingCaid (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I knew this would be a great game, I love these two teams. DiMatteo & Holloway are top drawer
Blackpool is proof that you don't need a lot of money. Liverpool are below them in the PL because they don't have the hunger. Nothing to do with the manager
I admire them to be honest especially Charlie Adams, with 2 good central mids and a clinical striker = results could be beautiful
Metsuri (Everton) 3 years ago
Adam could really destroy in a team like Chelsea.... But I'd really love him to stay at blackpool, they are sympathetic team. Nothing wrong with Baggies neither, I hope both stay up!

And Odemwingie has really all the possibilities to be world class, can shoot with both legs has pace and finishes always quickly.... Not always on target though
GoonerXi (Arsenal) 3 years ago
CHarlie Adam wasnt bad was he? The game could've been very different if DJ Campbell hadnt left his shooting boots at home

Kick4Life - changing lives through football