No I didn't
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I don't think arsenal should of draw that game the way we played
GunnarH (Liverpool) 3 years ago
What a crazy match. Quality finishing and rubbish defending from both sides
Mikimachr (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Thanks Manuel, you did well.
Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 3 years ago
At least, he did not chip in the 3rd goal to make WBA go 3:2 like it was in his last league game for us in september
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Arsenals main problem is goal keeping wtf was almunia doing. There is no need to come that far out with two defenders back there with him, terrible just terrible. But on the other hand great comeback to earn a point for arsenal well done lads. And a good result for west brom
Tolikowens (Arsenal) 3 years ago
If I was Arsene Wenger I would tell arsenal that I am really proud of them
Jazzyjaws (Arsenal) 3 years ago
If I was Arsene Wenger I would tell arsenal that we were written off from the title hunt at the start and look now we still are in the title race...
If I were arsene wenger, I will be proud of dignified almunia
ChelseaFan88 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Lol at Almunia, what was he thinking?  Thanks to him united are extending their lead...
Ardak (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I'm still proud of my team, but that was unlucky with Almunia. It's always worrying when he's in the goal
Icetees (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Am I supposed to be happy that we drew a game we were should have won. Mediocrity shouldn't be celebrated, its high time they start getting results. This is more than the 3rd time this season they have refused to capitalize on an advantage and top the league. Who am I kidding this is going to be another trophy-less year and the worst part is that its not due to the lack of opportunities
Onewiki (Arsenal) 3 years ago
It is a fair result, but the only problem is we must win the game in order to win the title. Another disappointment. When I saw Denilson was in the starting 11, I had a hunch it was going to be a bad day for us and I felt so much relieved after he received a yellow and got replaced. Was that just me?
Jazzyjaws (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I thought arsene wenger had a bad starting 11 but then he got in good substitutions for the first time after the carling cup final.... Denilson neither is physicallyimposing, neither he is a defender nor an attacker and I don't understand what exactly wenger expects from him...
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I wonder what would have happned if lehmann played? Would it be a loss, win or same scoreline?
Wilshere91 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Aftering seeing the almunia mistake again, I can't help but feel a littl sorry for him beacause you can notice that the ball took a weird bounce that made it go not as far as he expected
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
But there was no need for him to be there at all so
Tuppy (Arsenal) 3 years ago
There was 3 defenders on 1 attacker. There was no need for him to race out like that. I think he is trying to hard to get his spot back in the side. Stupid mistake that a professional shouldn't be doing
Tolikowens (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Did you lehmans face after the second goal went in. He likes wow this guys sucks as a goalie lol
Jorday (Everton) 3 years ago
Goal keeping continues to be Arsenals biggest problem. I really hope Wenger does something about it next year. They are just to good to drop points like this
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
We United fans have been crying-out for ages for Fergie to sort-out our midfield but watching Arsenal's defensive horror show really puts that in perspective. I hope both Fergie and Wenger sort-out their teams' faults though - English football is hurting from it
United only have prob in the midfield. I think arsenal have problemin all departments. If cesc is not on, we struggle in midfield. If rvp is not on, we struggle in attack. It is all over us
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Hm, good point. I think perhaps Arsenal could do with getting a Chicarito-type striker who can run the defence ragged, because RVP is more of a CF imo. I also think Arsenal could do with some new wide men - Arshavin doesn't seem a natural winger to me, and Nasri is much more effective down the middle, or in a Van der Vaart-type role. Wenger better get things sorted soon, because I think Gunners fans are losing patience with him

Kick4Life - changing lives through football