GenghisKahner (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Bueno
GenghisKahner (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Defoe's new doo, that is
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
And just like that, the Spurs are only 3 points behind 2nd place. Keep it up
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
Giving the fact nobody posts highlights here you go , full ones

Link: www.sportyhub.com/league/tottenham-vs-west-brom-1-...
Acacius (FC Dinamo Tbilisi) 2 years ago
Thanks  
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Thanks mate!
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ilyy, footytube is becoming horrible
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 years ago
If Spurs keep up and get results against the likes of City, United or Chelsea they can secure to finish in the top 3
Have yet to see another striker turn as fast as him. He's had at least three finishes like that already this season. Not only that, he's one of the few that can finish beautifully from outside the box. He's my favourite striker.

West Brom got five yellows too eh?
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
He is our top scorer so far this season, despite not being a regular starter...
Very surprising. Adebayor should feel pressured
[account-removed] 2 years ago
He shudnt adebayor had a decent game and you need the big man upfront. Defoe vdv as 2 forwards won't cut it. Vdv is too important for your team so even if he is not strikin he will play in the midfield. So pressure is on the attkin midfield. Mordric and bale won't budge. So guess who shld feel the heat
Adebayor most definitely didn't have a decent game lol
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I didn't see game but from highlights it was said the Spurs had ball most of game, well may have being true, but they only got one and it would being nice if West Brom would prevented the goal, it was nice turn by Defoe to score, but it looked like it easily could have being prevented by west brom Defence but oh well, sucks that Spurs got the 3 points!
Dirhael (Juventus) 2 years ago
What a boring match to watch. West Bromwich even wouldn't have scored with just Friedel on the pitch;
EdTheFan (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Glad that you have great admiration for one of the most underrated goalkeepers in the EPL. Friedal was a great signing for Spurs and his experience and athleticism (even though he is in expired form) is one of major reasons as to why Spurs are much more stable defensively this year.

Anyone remember Gomes?
Alucard41 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I truly truly loved this signing friedel has an awesome goal keeping IQ
Well, when you have 292 consecutive appearances in the EPL, you learn some things
N3razzurri (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
WB defended really well it's a pity they conceded a goal but Defoes goal was worthy of breaking down a defence of that calibar on that day, however Spurs looked so fragile after they've scored and I think, in the future that kind of approach will only hurt them against the bigger teams
MrLillyWhite (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
They need to sort this camera angel out
Apparently a fan suffered a heart attack in the West Stand before the game, and was given CPR for 15 minutes, but didn't make it, and passed away. That was the reason for the crowd being quieter than usual. Are. I. P
Spurs486 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I'm surprised there was only one person, it was a hard game to watch. Is harry OK!!
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Not funny spurs486, someone died, not something to laugh about
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Defoe's style goal
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
At 13-30 I couldn't believe my eyes seeing VDV chasing back and winning the ball of odinwingie, that's saying something about the team and how there willing to fight for everything and help out each other.

And are. I. P to the fan who lost his life during the game
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
They had 9 players on the pitch. Two of their players were receiving treatment at the time.    Are. I. P
If VDV let that one go, the move could've ended as a goal. Very important defensive work from VDV when we had 9 on the pitch
He won possesion back 3-4 times by tracking back his man.... It was weird watchin him do that. The thing is he has fitness concerns when he isn't tracking back(usual style). So this change in style will increase his workrate badly.... Gotta' look out for tat one arry
Vandervaart9109 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I thought VDV was doing very well this match chasing them down he is improving at this club more then real madrid very happy to see that

Respect to the man that died. At least he died doing what he loved, watching the spurs kick butt are. I. P
Jermaine should defoenitely be in the starting line-up. He's a great player and proved it today!
Trutht (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Have you watched him play, I have been following this team all season and janus defoe is a complete hash of a player. Poor positioning lack of elite skill, cannot wait until he is sold
Aviko1120 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Defoe is one of our best strikers pbviously you know very little about Spurs :/
This match does not help harry with his striker situation atll. Defoe VDV and adebayor all played very well. I was amazed 3-4 times when vdv tracked his man back like a winger(never seen him do tat)
Adebayor was s**t for most of the game. Never mind shots on target, he didn't have a single shot in the game! He was also offside and lost possession many times. Fatigue could be a reason

Kick4Life - changing lives through football