Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V West Bromwich Albion, Apr 23
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Horribly, horribly frustrating!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I sympathize
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Sorry frank, really pulling for spurs to qualify again but these 7 draws just won't do it!
Asparagus22 (West Bromwich Albion) 3 years ago
Week after week these big clubs underestimate us and end up paying for it. When will they learn that West Brom is not the perennial gimme game?
It's not only you, mate! We've got 7 draws in our last 8 matches
Luuandrew2 (Everton) 3 years ago
Draw again?    These teams need to be reminded that Liverpool is coming very close to snatching 4th now
No, Liverpool won't get 4th but we can easily slip down to 6th and they grab 5th
Zxero (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Don't be too sure about that. City, being City, can lose those two games in hand that they have.... Over everyone.

Actually never mind
ChelseaFan88 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
This is bad for their champions league qualification hopes....
They really can't afford to slip-up at times like these, especially at home.
Now it looks like City have a chance to run away, and 'Pool are seemingly breathing down their necks
Vitaliy166 (FC Shakhtar Donetsk) 3 years ago
You know Roy maybe didn't do s**t with liverpool but he always know how to make weaker teams stronger
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Another amazing game! Again Spurs tie though, but wow this game had some amazing goals from far out, from both teams great game for both especially COX, very nice
Cjayzz (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Honestly all the goals here where superb; pretty hard to choose the best, but Coxs' goal was wonderful
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Tottenham have spells in each game where they are unbeatable but still they end up tying. Idk whats going on but they are better than this. They deserve to go past man city in my mind. Obviously that's biased but they are capable. But they need to know how to keep a lead, maybe some new defenders idk. But something needs to be done for them to win easier
You're spot on, we're so much better than these results!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Kevinmw1 does arsenal deserve to go past utd on the table with their beautify football? So think b4 you open your big mouth
Stupidswed2 (Manchester City) 3 years ago
We have all seen most teams have lapses in their games, and City and Tottenham are the two that are blowing it most often I must say. Most people know the caliber in which they can play but this season has been full of lost points. I hope City can keep it together but Tottenham is a real threat
Zxero (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Good ol' Woy doing his part to help us out
Bigjayize (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I wonder which club is going to sign Odemwingie for next season. He can't remain at the Hawthorns, their defence is total crap!
Juvewba (Juventus) 3 years ago
I agree with you but we might survive in the prem and who knows now that we actually got a decent manager we might pull off some decent signings and convince our top players such as Odemwingie to stay. Remember it's just his first season but realistically if a big money offer comes then hello Carlos Vela
Surprisingly not a decent comment giving credit to the Baggies. A draw against Spurs at home surely is hard to come by.

Come on you Baggies!
Nonetheless I would rather prefer spurs in the top 4 than Man City. You guys deserve a second chance
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Shut the heck up yoo! Mind your own team to be in the Europe competition next season first before doing business with us.
Is there anything wrong in having a preference of who you want to see in the top 4. I don't want to do business with you. Typical Man City fan. Always talking about business. I know we aren't going to be there and thanks for rubbing that in. I guess we'll see when Spurs take on Man city
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 3 years ago
What a goal from cox.... A worthy equalizer
Catenaccio (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Link: www.freesoccerhighlights.com/soccer/highlights/201... for MOTD highlights

....You're welcome!
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
C'mon Spurs! Don't give up yet! If City draw or lose you can still make it!
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Love nigeria
Shwing (Liverpool) 3 years ago
All of those goals were awesome!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football