Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
Swansea City V West Bromwich Albion, Sep 17
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
I freakin KNEW IT!

My quote from swansea v arsenal game....

"I freakin love swansea! They are really impressing me i've watched all their games so far, excellent team, great chemistry, very unlucky for them not to get a goal in this game. Once they start scoring I believe theyll be a team to not take lightly. "
Bkironde (Manchester United) 2 years ago
True they had many chances against arsenal last week they could of at least gotten a point at the emrritaes the promoted teams are looking better and better each week I hope they don't get relegated there fans support is amazing
I never looked twice at them till their first game this season and I was hooked
MNUSA (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Swansea keeper is one of the best in the league so far, I am sure if he continues this performance, next season we’ll see him wearing United, City, Arsenal or Liverpool’s jersey. Especially Arsenal need goalkeeper so bad
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I think sczesny has been amazing this season for them.... He single handedly kept them in the game so many times
Jason4LFC (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I think its tottenham that needs a new keeper.... Brad freidel is like 41 and gomez is no good...
Ya I'm with jason on that one
Metsuri (Everton) 2 years ago
Agree that Szeczny has been great this season. Really great, arsenal doesn't need a keeper. They need fit Vermaelen
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Vorm is amazing, what a good goalkeeper Swansea have!
Fantastic performance for Swansea all the newly promoted teams looking very strong this year.... Hope Swansea do well!
Messuarez (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I'm looking like a genius now having vorm on my fantasy team
Tone17 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Agreed!
Hudzai (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Vorm is a great keeper
Joris17 (Ajax) 2 years ago
I got him as well! More because he´s dutch, but I have many point because of him and that for about 4 million
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Good game, not fans of both team but a good game!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Abosultley amazing game for Swansea City, great for all there fans, and everything, absolute awesome, I'm glad they finally got there goal and goals, pretty awesome, as for West Brom, feel bad for there fans, but they had pretty nice jerseys, and stuff, but ya good stuff for Swansea !
Ddil2x (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Terrible terrible tackle! Who does that in that in the box?
"No, Dutch-Irish.... My father is from Wales. "  Hook it Swansea - not too big on West Brommiches so glad to see this one    
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Massive coup by swansea to get vorm, I knew he was a great keeper, thought he might replace steklenburg at ajax or another bigger club but he came here. Sad to say for swansea fans but he might be gone soon
Della (Chelsea) 2 years ago
WELL done Swansea, Vorm top keeper, Sinclair, Dyer, Lita top class
Airic (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Dammit Shane Long!
Alex08 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Sinclair man of the match
Metsuri (Everton) 2 years ago
Well it has been said and will be said again. Vorm, where did they dig this guy.... Simply phenominal, he's jumping speed is animal like
Rodyro (Ajax) 2 years ago
Fc utrecht    He is also the 2nd goalkeeper for the dutch squad at the moment after Maarten Stekelenburg
Shwing (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yea, he seems super awesome. He's the Ben Foster of the new season
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
With the addition of Lita, Swansea look like a very threatening side. If Lita can stay fit for the season they could have strong chance of staying up.

West Brom are now really struggling at the moment. They didn't play well but created some chances but still they were pretty poor compared to what this side actually can do on a good day

Kick4Life - changing lives through football