Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sunderland V West Bromwich Albion, Apr 9
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I bet Sunderland fans will neva forgive Bent for leaving them at the dying hour
BlackGerman (Chelsea) 3 years ago
WoW.... And nice goal by Bardsley
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 3 years ago
A little West Barca Albion for that last goal.... I like it!
Tanair (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Oh my god ! I'll die without epl ! What tempo !  Hail ROY. H !
NextFifaPres (Sagan Tosu) 3 years ago
Just like Fulham, this WBA team never give up no matter what.    Take a bow Roy!
Metsuri (Everton) 3 years ago
What happened to WBA's player Tchoyi btw? He was excellent in the beginning of season
Wbafc01 (West Bromwich Albion) 3 years ago
Its mad aint it? But that's how competitive it is to get into the first team squad at Albion, not even Vela's getting a game these days and he's the next mexican superstar!
Beautifulgame (Liverpool) 3 years ago
If the quality of a teams best goal could've won, then Bardsley's goal would've won hands down. But this isn't how the game works, and so Sunderland are going to have to improver their game
Brainsare (Juventus) 3 years ago
What a cheeky goal by Mulumbu. I hope he and Odemwingie stays in the EPL, they've been fun to watch all season!
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Poor
Koopa13 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Aww I wanna hug Steve Bruce...
AllenKranstar19 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
I would count West Brom in for next season in the EPL. They have played great and really deserved the win. Despite having one of the worst back fours, I have seen in a while they have fought hard. Roy has his players believing into his system and their firing on all cylinders. As for Sunderland, they have been struggling most of 2011. I like Steve Bruce a lot, but it's obvious something is going wrong. Jordan Henderson was missed today
AllenKranstar19 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Also major props to Bardsley on the goal, it was an absolute blast. I still put my vote in for Everton's Billy goal but still it could go either way. But watch, some La Liga or Serie A crap gets voted in
Jack23 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Wooow sunderland hadda be careful that relegation isn't on d cards
[account-removed] 3 years ago
K, Hodgson can beat Sunderland with West Brom but not with Liverpool
Gray1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Sunderland are dismal at the moment.... West brom and roy hodgson continue to impress, he has them playin well
Farashcr7 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Odemwingie is wayy better than that guy cald torres.... He is the man for WBA.... !

Kick4Life - changing lives through football