Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sunderland V West Bromwich Albion, Apr 9
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Unbeaten under roy hodgson, nice! They showed determination and patience to win this game. Odemwinge is as awesome as always! As for sunderland, they really miss bent, gyan can't do it alone and el-mohammadi didn't live up to expectation
Metsuri (Everton) 3 years ago
Sunderland and Steve Bruce are a sympathetic team. But Roy is doing excellent work with limited resources of WBA ONCE again (like in Fulham). He can really get the best out of people it seems.

Problem with pool was that his managerial defensive, results over class style wasn't wanted there.
Oh my god the Scharner goal was a result of incredible build up

Mignolet once again excellent with shots where he even had a theoretical chance to save. He's a great promising keeper!
Drakilla (Olympique Lyon) 3 years ago
Odemwingie was THE man!
3 years ago
Passionate football from westbrom and what a nice build up for scharner's goal. Deserves to appear in this weeks topgoals!
Alexx1 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Why wasnt Carlos Vela playing? >
Mayankcse10 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Amazing not only Arsenal fans but also madrid, barca fans are concerned about Vela not playing
Wbafc01 (West Bromwich Albion) 3 years ago
Its like what I said to @Metsuri about why Tchyoi isn't playing, the first team at Albion so competitive not even the next mexican superstar can get into it. I'm sure over the next few games I'm sure we'll be seeing him.... In fact I wouldn't be suprised if he starts against chelsea playing just behind Odemwingie...
Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
This was really close
Champi0n (Manchester City) 3 years ago
What a sublime strike by Bardsley.... !    Well DONE ROY!
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Very entertaining game from to teams that have good great attacking talents in there team.

Great game to watch as a neutral. Bardsleys goal was fantastic but West Broms third is absolutely brilliant football
Farashcr7 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Odemwingie is wayy better than that guy cald torres.... He is the man for WBA.... !
Gray1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Sunderland are dismal at the moment.... West brom and roy hodgson continue to impress, he has them playin well
[account-removed] 3 years ago
K, Hodgson can beat Sunderland with West Brom but not with Liverpool
Jack23 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Wooow sunderland hadda be careful that relegation isn't on d cards
AllenKranstar19 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
I would count West Brom in for next season in the EPL. They have played great and really deserved the win. Despite having one of the worst back fours, I have seen in a while they have fought hard. Roy has his players believing into his system and their firing on all cylinders. As for Sunderland, they have been struggling most of 2011. I like Steve Bruce a lot, but it's obvious something is going wrong. Jordan Henderson was missed today
AllenKranstar19 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Also major props to Bardsley on the goal, it was an absolute blast. I still put my vote in for Everton's Billy goal but still it could go either way. But watch, some La Liga or Serie A crap gets voted in
Koopa13 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Aww I wanna hug Steve Bruce...
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Poor

Kick4Life - changing lives through football