Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
Stoke City V West Bromwich Albion, Jan 21
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Can't get any better than getting 3 points at the Brittania. Credit to Roy. Surprised to see Odemwingie and Long on the bench but you can't be too careful against Stoke. Well played from them as well
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Aye. Congrats on the win! No one wins at the Britt!
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Looked like a deflection on the free kick at the end
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Sorensen doing a Robert Green.... Well, almost. Morrison's goal was a gift to the Baggies. Still, I won't take anything away from WBA, they played well, even with both their strikers on the bench. And a great save from Ben Foster too, Walters hit that penalty strike with a lot of power
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Its almost impossible beating Stoke at home!
Sham34 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That was a good win for West Bronwich
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Very interesting game for sure, West Brom started great strike by Morrison who had great strike by Stoke keeper got touch and it hit bar, but then a little later, Morrison trys another long distance strike, close to keeper but just moved on him and sneaked it, kinda felt bad for the keeper but whatever, then Jerome gets header or whatever in to tie game late for home fans, but Dorrans gets a the free kick from distance to get in the net no touch, and not great chance for keeper, tough luck for Stoke, but great win for West Brom
Presto (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Does anyone know of another site where we can actually get some decent game highlights (if you live outside of the you. S. A.)? RU tube and restricted MSN video aren't doing it for me
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
I know lol epl highlights is the main reason I go on this site...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football