Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
Reading V West Bromwich Albion, Jan 12
Teja7 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Amazing match by Reading. Amazing resilience.... Great to see that in a team.

West Brom's 81 minutes of dominance shattered in less than 10 minutes. Got to feel for the West Brom lads though.

Great match for a neutral. I enjoyed it, glad I caught it live
Brummieboy (Birmingham City) 1 year ago
I am partial to West Brom, but I'm glad Reading won this one. I'd really enjoy seeing them stay up, they have potential to be a decent mid-table team. West Brom aren't playing bad football, I'm sure they'll bounce back next week
Lo0oK (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Crappy MOTD highlights:

Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Good result for Reading, Lukaku's first touch has improved drastically as evidence in the build play for the second goal
KeegsUnited (West Ham United) 1 year ago
Lukaku is a future Chelsea superstar. He socores goals everywhere he goes and is only a teenager
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Keep dreaming, lad already said he's not coming back to Chelsea, so we bit the dust on this one! Or shall I say we bit the bullet!?
Dvuong14 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Great comeback
LOLOp (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lukaku's ball control which lead to the first goal is something that Torres cannot do for all his career
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Seems like comeback is also what makes epl so special as well
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Wow. What a finish. I'm not sure reading deserved it, but you have to give them huge props for not giving up.

And lukaku. To think that this guy is only 19 and he is dominating the worlds best league.... Its scary
PassivityKills (Chelsea) 1 year ago
What a shame that our top scorer plays for West Brom. Lukaku has now scored more goals this season than anyone currently playing for the Blues
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 1 year ago
He is really good, could have had 5 goals today! Swap him back for Torres!
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
For the few minutes he was playing early on for West Brom, he's got a good number of goals to his name this season. He's on fire now.
Shame they couldn't win this match, the defence let the team down
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I know man, it's a real shame! We loaned out Essien and we still got that mediocre Obi! Like wtf! I don't know who makes this decisions!
Lukaku already said he's not coming back to Chelsea!
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 1 year ago
Abramovic has no patience, I thought you guys would know that by know...
Khan420 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
How come people voted West Brom as rubbish? They played magnificent and in fact they were unlucky  Lukaku looks new Drogba
Khan420 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Good three points for Reading. They are desperate for points
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
How did Westbrom let Reading score 3 goals in 8mins? After dominating the game all match.... English Premier league is so exciting, you just never know what can happen
MikePra (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Unlucky.... West brom. Lakaku is a really gud player, he might hve a gud future if he stay here rather than going back to Chelsea
Pukaki (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lol piss off
UBEND19 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lol he's scared to see what might happen if we get lukaku back at the bridge with ba. Like the new drogba-anelka!
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 1 year ago
Hard to take this one in. I'm sure Clarke already had words with the team by now. None the less the rule of football is you take your chances and get all three points. Credit to Reading for doing that comeback. One of the teams I want to see stay up. On a positive note Morrison and Lukaku combo looked lethal. This is why Clarke needs to play Morrison up front a lot more instead of CM
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Damn Lukaku! Proud to be Belgian. With him as a striker Belgium's gonna' hit hard in the WC
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 1 year ago
Seems like wilmots prefers benteke....  And qualify first, its been a while

Kick4Life - changing lives through football