Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
Newcastle United V West Bromwich Albion, Oct 28
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lukaku finishes better with his head then with his feet
Kindaichi19 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Arsenal needs Demba Ba
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Why? So he can lose all his momentum and start playing terribly?
ToonFootball16 (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
The result is a bit harsh for the Baggies, but we needed that win
Brucekay (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Great to Cisse finally get his name back on the scoresheet.  Hope this boosts his confidence.
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Good match by lukaku, should have scored at least one of those 2 first chances there though
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Wow what a game, Ba scoring again a great goal, he is a top finisher. Lukaku Chelsea loan man, some good chances but the 1-1's both saved and he should done better but good saves Krul, then 2nd half Lukaku finally gets his goal he deserved, so good for him. But wow how unlucky for West Brom at end with the deflected off Cisse's back in 90th min, lucky for Cisse, I hope Cisse starts scoring alot more now, would be great
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
I disagree with Pards we've had plenty of breaks this season with Ba's handball goal and Anichebe's cancelled goal. We need to up our game and kick on!
Mozehgunn (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Finally Cisse scores! Looking forward to seeing more goals from him
[account-removed] 1 year ago
A stretch to call it his goal.... I'm happy they did because he needed the confidence, but realy he just tried to not get his teeth knocked out on ameobis shot
Nlst89 (RSC Anderlecht) 1 year ago
Why did that twat take the black monster off?  He got his goal and he was on a roll creating chances!
Sharthur (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
I think Long might be a bit problematic when being left on the bench, so he kind of has to give him a game to keep him happy! Lukaku was class though!
Cali86 1 year ago
But the 2 he missed.... f*****g A.... I would have killed him if I was the manager...
DevianD (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
I hope Demba Ba remain in Newcastle a long time !
As do we all! Top player!  
Would be happy if Newcastle signed either Long or Lukaku in January! Krul was excellent yesterday, but Williamson and Coloccini were caught out badly twice in the first half to put Lukaku through one-on-one! Steven Taylor has to start versus Liverpool! To think if the ref hadn't sent Tiote off versus Sunderland, we'd probably be joint sixth with Arsenal and going excellent!
Della (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Ba, Ben arfa, top players
Newcastlefan27 (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
I love Sammy's confidence, just keep going on like that and you will get your time on the field! Sad to think that he's younger than I am.... Wish I had his talent to be able to play for the Toon!
Newcastlefan27 (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Not sure why Ameobi was having to track back and defend that deep in the first place. But excellent result regardless of luck or breaks!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football