Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V West Bromwich Albion, Oct 16
SimonJ (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hahaha.... What a blunder from Van der Saar.... And they said Fabianski has floppy hands excellent result and well done WBA
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Yeah fabianski AND almunia suck balls. How many times does vds do that? Liek one or twice. Alumnia does every game. And for fabianski, he does it every play
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 4 years ago
@AValecia25 chill dude
7alejandro7 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Almunia cudnt hold onto a ball for his life!
Butters (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Berbatov sucked balls, and even Foster could have made that save.... 'nuff said
[account-removed] 4 years ago
How many times did vds do? Yeah like one or twice. Foster sucks s**t for life
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Poor Man you. I respect Berbatov and a few others, but I have to say Man UTD lucked out bad on this one.... Tables have turned
Stentorian (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Wonder where nani learnt the technique to hit freekicks like that    Berba should have scored    Vds pulled a fabianski
Pistachio91 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Sloppy play for a world class team. As painful as it is, I must say tht united arent looking so hot for the league title this season.... Good play by bromwich albion
Philldog (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Manchester united should have done better and rooney deserved to sit on the bench chicharito is a lot better and manchester united also needed some new young players but Man UTD should have done better.... I'm so dissapointed
Booba (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Should man utd win \  Its 3-1  Loooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Rossonero (AC Milan) 4 years ago
VDS is getting old! Grandpa needs a rest!
ROonaldoO (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Just like your whole team!
Innoxious (Manchester United) 4 years ago
We got one old player, you got one one!
You have one! Giggs 37, Scholes 36, VDS 40 or may be 50 lol, ferdinand 31, gary neville 35, evra 30, berbatov 30, I see that you are a punch of ignorant fans, Milan's current squad is even younger than yours! Besides, Milan has a squad of world class players that you would dream of, your team is just not good enough!
Gomlee (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Funny guy rossonero, keep lying to yourself mate. Big load of gibberish
@Gomlee, I said facts, try to show me some! Rather than sayin some sh*t!
Ok. I'll do the maths if you insist. I'll include ONLY the players over 30 because we have many more youngsters than you do and I really can't be bothered figuring out the average age of the overall squad but I'm 99. 9 % certain of how that outcome would turn out

Anyway here we go, manchester united has 7 players over 30 which averages to 33. 8 years (remember, just those over 30.)

Meanwhile ac milan has a whopping 13 players over 30 years which averages to 33. 3 years but hang on a minute, those numbers lie because milan have 46, 2% MORE players over the age of 30. See? I rest my case.

Do the maths yourself if you don't trust my intellect

And btw. Since you're world class players are so much better than ours how come you haven't won the Serie A the last 6-7 years?
Alger10 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Man united is not looking strong this season. I think it's time to invest in some young players
Alimo34 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Did alumnia go to Man UTD on a free transfer?
ManUTDYoung (Manchester United) 4 years ago
No
Andikiakon (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Lol, even though Almunia Fumbles this one was one weird one.... Hahahah But stilll I love Almunia...
Crazeg7 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Why were they calling 4 rooney would not make a difference he's off the radar this season  
PunkDevil (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Rooney Looks jealous because Burrito scored ! Spoiled Boi Rooney should go to spain or italy now.... They got hot lolitas and senoritas over dere !
7alejandro7 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Shut your face kidd, rooney is doin well he just hasnt got back to full fitness and you can't tlk because wher in th hell are liverpool goin?
ManUTDYoung (Manchester United) 4 years ago
To elimination HAHA
Liverpool should go to the championsship
Palandiell (Bayern München) 4 years ago
I really have a bad fealing that this won't be ManUs season. s**t, they have the players but it seems to me that they are not working properly together. Especially THE defence! Hope I am wrong and ManU can turn the tables around. 5 ties, that's A LOT!
Actually that's a good feeling not a bad one! Lol, Hope our man Ancelotti will own England again!
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Man UTD should have won that game! They had ample chances to get all 3 points....

Premier league bcomin tougher indeed!

Van der sar will bouce back he is one of the best gk in bpl.
Nani had great game....
Mcgoal (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
Damn West Brom is playing really well. Imagine if they had Odemwingie, they might have even snatched it lol. Think they will stay up?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football