Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V West Bromwich Albion, Aug 29
Fernandez (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Torres!
Vatz9ElNino (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Patience people Patience.... Liverpool will Keep improving.... We ere playing quick english football after ages.... Rome wasnt Built Fortnight remember that.... When Raul and Cole come back.... We will have a Great Attack ! Hold it...
Vatz9ElNino (Liverpool) 4 years ago
And To make it better.... Spurs and man city lost this weekend ! Lmao
ZidaneTheLagend (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Grrrrrr man Liverpool one of the most to clubs in the world, I can not beleive that we are making spurs and man city as our top rivals! Why? Last season was bad I know but we have top players that can win the league. We have a as good a chance of winning the league as any other clubs e. G. CFC and Man UTD we have had a tought start to the season Arsenal first game and followed by a trip to Man city its not all bad west brom them sorts of games vs west brom we would of drawn a few seasons ago. Listen Chelsea last season lot to man city at home but still won the title, We will win this league this season I really can feel it! Steve G is back to boss in mid and cole is there to create and score goals with torres and raul is a rock in mid and can get goals and can give gerrard the extra attacking options we will fly man, our defence is amazing to our GK is brill we will conced goals! Of course this is the EPL, our season is yet to really start after Roy gets his ideas in and sort things in the transfers then we will be stronger than ever and will show english football whos the king of the game!
Soccerboy (Frosinone Calcio) 4 years ago
15 people say liverpool were awesome. Lol  What a joke. Liverpool hardly won wba
KopIt (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Wait till Meireles and Cole come back
Soccerboy. See this is the diffrence between liverpool fans and othe fans, We have postivity and support to our teams in the most difficult and good time, trust me no matter who liverpool play against any other team even if its a win away to barca 5-0 a liverpool fan can still turn around and have the right to say we can still improve after that because we are liverpool yes mat liverpoooool
SimonK (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hard win but good goal
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Why did the goal not make this highlight reel?
Dgascon01 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Games like these make me break out the whiskey. Get it together, Reds. Quick! And Fernando.... Jesus, man. Nice goal, but this should be easy for you. Here's to a better season (glug glug glug)
Originals (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Can we borrow 50 million?
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Wow, look how evenly matched these teams were.... Possession was basically 50-50, shots and shots on goal 50-50, etc, and this was west brom at anfield. I don't know if this just means liverpool were really poor or west brom was very good
Liverpool4lyf95 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
It was 50-50 both teams were just as good as each other
MU4E1999 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
It's sad for a scouse to admit that a team like west brom played as good or that you guys played as bad as them isn't it?
Liverpudian (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I voted Liverpool "rubbish" because we didn't played well. We lacked creativity and that's because Poulsen and Lucas were together in midfield. I hope that when Cole, Meireles and Konchesky come then we gonna' play better. Konchesky was @Anfield today so I think that this deal is almost done. Then we have a decent squad:

-----------------Reina-----------------
Johnson---Carra---Agger---Konchesky-
---------Gerrard---Meireles---------
Kuyt-----------Cole--------Jovanovic
--------------Torres----------------
LVPOOL4LIFE (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Ill agree with you on Lucas but Poulsen had a good game he was winning the ball back and had some great passes.

And that would be the ideal lineup, well maybe one or two changes
Viczhoel (Liverpool) 4 years ago
We should see meireles play first. And cole has to try better and fulfill people expectation
Liverpool!x_TOREEEEES!
Lbcguy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Baby steps for Torres nice to see him score again, west brom deserved a draw though. Liverpool were rubbish
Sissoko (Manchester City) 4 years ago
I don't understand wheather Roy watches lucas' game with 3-d glasses and that make things different for him ! Instead of playing lucas as starter just play gerard in midfield....

Lucas should eat well and do lots of gym (if that will make him stronger) otherwise playing him in starting lineups will cost Liverpool victories like last season.... Not sure abou Raul but I think he's lot better with some great shots and volleys.

This game was Gerard's worst game i've watched for long time! Skirtel and torres were the men today.
Liverpudian (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Who should replace Lucas then? Ngog? Kelly? Babel? We didn't have another choice today that's why we bought Meireles

I think that Gerrard played well actually And I think that Skrtel had a terrible game today. If referee would have been more tougher then we could have conceded 2 penalties because Skrtel did Judo in box and problably he would have been sent off.

Lucas kills it for us, sometimes he has moments of brilliance but 9/10 times he sucks.... Roy should just shove Gerrard back there along with Poulsen and just bring maxi on or babel.
The last 3 games i've watched i've realized no one can HOLD possession everyone tries to do some crazy impossible pass and they lose the ball. The Turkish team we played held the ball better. Pool have to slow it down and think...
Theodub (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Ryan babel is liverpools best player. At least rafa benitez the fukwit is gone. Torres likes dick
Liverpool4LyFE (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Torres back in FORM
Rymaster111 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Not quite, but getting there
Far from it, mate. Any big striker should score on that.... Torres is getting there but he's still got a longs way to go
Liverpool are so s**t. Torres is up 2 fuk all
Eljero17 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
@Theodub there is always one bitter c**t. You wish you had a Torres
@Theodub clearly you don't know wtf your talking about!
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Finally a goal from Torres!
Leave ma best friend alone eyy? Torres is the best soooo don't try say stuff bout him!@
Joking thou is not a very bad player, he's actually good!x
Robskab (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Were is the goal?
At the end of the field
RealFan (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Lol I was thinking the same thing, it doesn't show the goal,

Kick4Life - changing lives through football