Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fulham V West Bromwich Albion, Jan 4
Mvtaylor (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Hangeland was like a train coming in on those corners, no one was stopping him!    Carson was rather poor...
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Try to stop that! I would freaggin run away myself
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
Finally! Dayum.... Hang and Clint are monsters!
Fingerpuppetz (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Get up there Fulham!
Omniderad (Celtic) 3 years ago
Great job on corners Fulham!
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Duece! Go fulham
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yeah Dempsey! Lol
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 3 years ago
YEAH Fulham!
Vincentowski (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Hangelands 'heil hitler' style celebration, again    Wtf?
TipsyMcStagger (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The Nazi's used the right arm and held it. Hangeland points with his left hand and drops it. You're seeing what you want to see
Lkerun (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Tipsy is right....  Your comment is s**t, sry to say.
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
It's all came from Romans, read more mate
TipsyMcStagger (Liverpool) 3 years ago
True. Americans used to do it to salute the flag during the pledge of allegiance before WWII
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Dempsey representing USA proud of my boy
Darkarsen (Arsenal) 3 years ago
WBA going down with a bang
Youngy (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Which is deafining
Lovecalcio (Fulham) 3 years ago
I didn't think we played particularly well. The first goal was thanks to a sloppy keeper but Etuhu won the ball with a foul and then 2 goals thanks to poor defending in the box by West Brom. If West Brom converted their chances in the beggining the game could've been very different. I didn't enjoy it we played pretty poor football just like West Brom because they seemed to have an off day. I really dislike Hughes' football mentality and I hope people open their eyes and stop looking at just results. Dempsey aint done anything the whole game apart from the lucky goal. He's a real individual, not a team player. All he wants to do is score goals but he doesn't want to work to create them. He's very lazy but at least today when he lost the ball he chased it down properly. He should also work on his technique because the ball's bouncing of him like off a piece of wood
Lovecalcio (Fulham) 3 years ago
Well done Hangeland, solid as always and strong in the box, Duff has done ok and Davies has done pretty well. Stockdale deserves praise for his safe hands just like he's shown every time he was given a chance before and I was happy to see Riise coming in although he should be given more than 10 mins. I don't understand why the best player Gera didn't play. I would play him instead of Dempsey because the game looked different as soon as he came on. He was running constantly into spaces to provide an option and also to create space for teammates which is what Dempsey never does. Dempsey's a very static footballer. You need to be running into spaces constantly to create space for playing which is what Barcelona does perfectly. Chris Baird very ordinary, doesn't know what to do with the ball so just boots it up in the air in the direction of the opposition's goal. A player who does this has no class because even promoted Blackpool never do that
Paxetbonum (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Gera should play more, but aren't you a little harsh on Dempsey? Of course he can improve on his fundamentals but nobody can deny his work ethic. He has always given everything for his club. Further, he has done more than his part over the last three seasons by chipping in with six or seven goals and two or three assists each year from midfield. This season he already has six goals in the league, three times as many as anyone else in the squad, to go along with as many assists as any any other Fulham player accept Davies. Without him you would certainly be in the relegation zone
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Deuce is a beast!
Lkerun (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Well played by Fullham!
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Excuse me fulham rules
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Nice to see Hughesie getting a win under his belt with Fulham cause he is a great manager and they just need to give him a bit of time to work his magic

Kick4Life - changing lives through football