Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
Birmingham City V West Bromwich Albion, Mar 5
Thirsgaard (West Ham United) 3 years ago
One of the worst 1st halfs I've seen, but deserved win for West Brom. Birmingham's defence was horrible!
CoontaKunte (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yeah I almost turned off the TV after the first half, But the second half was pretty exciting. Birmingham never looked like they were gonna' win it though
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
Morrison's goal was pretty good, avoiding the defender and then he stroke the ball really well. It's obvious that Foster can't always save the day for Birmingham. As a result, they lost one of the games they had in hand and since the final game in hand is against Chelsea in April.... Is Birmingham going to pay the price for the League Cup win?
Flod789 (SK Rapid Wien) 3 years ago
Morrison's goal was absolutely fantastic!
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Excellent goal from Morrison
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Roy will be able to keep wba in the premier league. And morrison can bang em in like that more often they'll stay up with ease
CoontaKunte (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Birmingham come on its football not MMA. This team's twrestling and physical play I don't care too much for it. They look like relegation candidates. The best thing I liked about them this season is punishing the spineless gunners. West brom played an amazing game. Maybe people will forgive Roy Hodgson for the s**t storm in liverpool
Alexx1 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
No Carlos Vela well hope to see more of him, Morrison awesome goal, lets goo WBA
Joaohwang (Bolton Wanderers) 3 years ago
What goals by scharner and morrison. Birmingham was lucky to not have lost by more. The league cup must have taken a lot out of them
01hyrussk (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I have no idea what Scharner and Ridgewell were thinking lol.... That was weird
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 3 years ago
They're showing some loves. According to Harry Harris' trusted insider source, they got laid after the game
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Harry Harris can suck it
Ldinho (Manchester United) 3 years ago
MORRISON
Iamlegend 3 years ago
I was pretty sad when I heard that di matteo was sacked, but I do believe roy can work his miracles on wba. He is not a top 4 manager but he is a good tactician indeed. He showed it with fulham
Metsuri (Everton) 3 years ago
Good to see Hodgson managing a team worth managing again. He's such a magician with these "crappy teams". I'd love to see WBA staying up
AllenKranstar19 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Strange game, but wow West Brom with quite the performance. I always liked Morrison, great goal he scored happy for him. West Brom is a scrappy team and they performed well. Sharner's goal was well taken as well, not sure what Birmingham is doing with their striker options. Jerome has been terrible and Martins seems out of it. They could use McFadden as soon as possible
Champi0n (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Well done Roy
M0l3h1ll (West Bromwich Albion) 3 years ago
I'm so glad we won, scharner spreading the love. Lol
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
No vela

Kick4Life - changing lives through football