Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
Aston Villa V West Bromwich Albion, Oct 22
Cloudst 3 years ago
Red Card fail by dowd but good game from WBA to capatilixe on the opportunity to pounce
Beautifulgame (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Nice volley from Sharner, to turn and thump it in, via the crossbar. But that was one of the most shocking penalty decisions in the history of football. Not a dive, but it never was a penalty, and Olsson never thought it was
L0b0s (Manchester United) 3 years ago
If he reacts then he is off sides when the 2ed ball in is played, some of the more physical players will jsut move one and be like well if the refs didn't call it then ok
Socceric (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I have seen red cards for flying karate kicks, not necessarily for "stamps. " Harsh. But hey, hutton's tackle was pretty bad, there is a way to go into a tackle whilst minimizing impact and that was not one of them. And Brunt's penalty miss was horrendous! I think he aiming at a villa fan!
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 3 years ago
Herd didn't deserve it and very harsh decision from the linesman. Even Olsson agreed but how Hutton didn't get sent off I don't know. He nearly ended Long's career
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Some very dubious calls by the ref in this game which have cost Villa. Personally I don't think its a penalty but we all see things differently
Mercurialmatt (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Wish long had stayed on. There was a fight just waiting to happen!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Hutton should've been red carded
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Not a red card, but I agree it was a penalty
Chelsea23 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Quote of the video " he should consider himself lucky not have TWO broken legs"....  
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Ireland's challenge was brutal!    The second incident wasn't a fault. Refs were harsh
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The ref destroyed the game.... Don't think herd deserved a red.... Could have been yellow instead.... What a poor pen by brunt!
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Guess hutton should have been red carded for those tackles on long.... Nice come back by WBA! Didn't understand scharner yellow card either.... He didn't even remove his shirt!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
This game has a few tough calls to it but it was fine the red card was good but still difficult to see who's right, the penalty was absolutely ridiculous has to be one of the worst ever so funny, the Odemwingie offside goal was still a sweet strike that didn't count, the penalty for Aston Villa was close with Foster, but Bent finished and the game winner by West Brom was a awesome goal really sweet shot to it and off cross bar and in!
Sassysa (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Strange refereeing there!

>hutton could've easily got 2 reds (didn't even get to see a single one though)

>very ambiguous PK + sending off

>scharner gets for merely showing under shirt what hutton got for 3 bookable offenses
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
I call it reff on the phone.... Waits for decision at the other end...
Kibakun (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Tough match to call : / Great goal in the end

Kick4Life - changing lives through football