Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
Aston Villa V West Bromwich Albion, Dec 11
Booba (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
I love downing and heskey and albion so I love all the game
Iamlegend 4 years ago
Heskey is more sharp in front of goal under houllier. Just like when he was in 'pool
Downinger (Aston Villa) 4 years ago
We won sure, but our defence could use a helluva lot of work
Asparagus22 (West Bromwich Albion) 4 years ago
Good effort. We were unlucky not to have converted in the first half. We'll down Wolves next week at home for sure
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
Albrighton is becoming a star. I wonder if Villa will be able to keep hold of him. They seem to lose eventually their best players
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 4 years ago
HESKEY?!?!?
Phoneix (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Houllier is a shitty manager, needs to get the defence organised,

Under o'neill, da same players hada gr8 defence, I thnk in da top 5 defences last year
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 4 years ago
Villa srill have a good core squad, Milner obviously was a huge losss as big as Liverpool losing Alonso, on par with that. Albrighton has been amazing good that hes' back from injury. Maybe the players are not used to houlliers' philosophy. That guy Tchoyi for WBA is another player i've enjoyed watching, very clever feet
Mark99 (Sporting Kansas City) 4 years ago
Heskey should have had more credit for the goal
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Albrighton is probably the best crosser I have seen since David Beckham.

He always seems to get a great ball into the box. He is a top class player
Stunna (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Can't give Matteo enough props on how he handles his team and the post match interviews. He's a class act
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Love John Motson, much needed win for Villa...
Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Go aston villa
Jkozlovsky (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Klose booooooooo
Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Shut up JA
Champi0n (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Heskey looks so old. The man was surprised himself when he scored a goal and he is a StRiCkEr, that is what he is supposed to do.... Lol he should have gotten some more credit. Well done Villa
BartoZZ10 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Villa is under hard time now. New manager, different style, loss of Milner. Fortunatelly they still posses quality players and although Houlier is not extracting their full potential as O'Neil used to, I still like this team. Go Villa!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football