Comment removed by a footytube moderator  
Thorshammerr (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Whats the song in the background?
SimonJ (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What a shame what a big chance to catch Chelsea on the top.... Blown
Bryant4real (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I'm soo soo sad eboue and diaby were a waste of space
Illman (Arsenal) 3 years ago
F*#kin shameful! How can Arsene have trust in Almunia. Not only he doesn't earn us any points he keeps taking them from us
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Maybe Wenger could try and play both Almunia and Fabianski at the same time. That would be awesome!
Scavenger894 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Stop blaming alumnia, it's not his fault that in this game we were awful. Attack wasn't there, defence wasn't there. They probably heard chelsea lost to man city and weren't focused on their game
Illman (Arsenal) 3 years ago
It's not all Almunia. I was his biggest supporter when everyone blamed him last year. Overall an absolutely horrible performance from everyone, especially in defence. But it doesn't take away from Almunia's lack of professionalism. Even when we win the way Almunia approaches the ball sometimes is a disaster waiting to happen. Games like this just outline that
Arian18 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Almunia worst keeper in world
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Odemwingle rules  The best move in transfer
Atouqan (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Poor Arsenal, they really need a better keeper
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yeah him and flappyhandski are really bad keepers
Sam2p (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Happy with this result lol.... Young team are really young lol...
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I really didn't see this coming. Last time Arsenal lost at Home was to us and that was WAY earlier this year. Crazy stuff how Chelsea And Arsenal lose, let's hope United can take full advantage of this
Nicolnj (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Like I said, baggies are good...
Tigermelon (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Well.... It has to be said: there are no thing as a bad footballplayer. That does not mean that they don't make mistakes, but that you'll never compeet at this leval if you don't have the skills. There are plenty of singers who can not sing, writers who can not write, politicians who does not have a clue and actors who is a compleet disgrace, but I have yet to find a footballer who can not play.... So, to say that anyone of the guys on the field to day do not know their job, would be wrong.... But still.... We, they, you, I lost, and that's just how it is. But we still have the Chelsea game though! And I look forward to se Fabregas, Walcott and Van Persie back in action soon!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football