Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V West Bromwich Albion, Nov 5
Invisibale04 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Top 4 here we come...
Hayleycomet (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We are the Arsenal, we don't only hope for top 4. Why are people starting to treat Arsenal like some mid-table team? We started badly but we are still one of the top teams in the world
First we have to be in the top 4 to compete with big boys.... NO one expected arsenal play this well specially what we went through this season...
Codballz10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Great to see Vermalen back. Arsenal is looking really good right now. Can't wait to see young Jack back in the mix again!
Princharry (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I just love it when RVP scores, an wenger jumps off his chair...
Feli07 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Its really good to see the results that are comin' in our way. And I'm sure that we wil continue this form, and Jenkinson's crossing ability is good, he sent in a lot of good cross.
Finally, RVP the true legend
Aashraya (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I wish Walcott performed better. Jenkinson had better crosses in. I feel like Jenkinson played really well.

Great performance all around though, can't be mad at the result
Ponkalay (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I agreed with you bud, , he's played great game.... Great performance...
Tekkae (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Great to see Arsenal with a clean sheet!RVP is the man with a great vision, assists and scores a goal! Go gunners!
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 2 years ago
Two in a row. (clean sheets)
ARod9 (Sevilla) 2 years ago
VERMAELEN IS BACK! ^-^ VERMINATOR
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Gervinho is so legit
Cafeade (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Great to see our team winning again. How many people said at the start of the season that we are goin to end up 8th the league. But we do have potential, especially in players like RVP, Vermaelen, Song, finally Gervinho, Wilshere and of course Ramsey, who is goin to be our new Fabregas in 2-3 years.
Sooner or later we will be it the top four this year!
Airic (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Tied with Liverpool and spurs already. Heres to champions league next year!
Vampmaelen (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Vermalen is so important to the club. Not only as a defender but he's got a great
Left foot and he's great in the air. Gervinho is getting better every game. Go Gooners
2 years ago
Go gunners.... I am sure when Wilshare is back and we acquire Gutze in January, we will be unstoppable
Shwing (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Gunners are coming back around to their usual selves. Let's hope that it isn't just because of RVP
Let's hope Liverpool start wining against small teams at Aiantfeild...
Kemathassan (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hell Yeah!
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What a professional win. Way to go !

Kick4Life - changing lives through football