Forums / West Bromwich Albion
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V West Bromwich Albion, Dec 8
[account-removed] 2 years ago
WBA awesome? Hahha  Tell me one way in which they were awesome, just one?  
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Probably just a loyal fan sticking up for his boys
Woozzi (Houston Dynamo) 2 years ago
They were awesome in the way that they didn't dive for a penalty kick
Hayleycomet (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That's because they didn't even get the chance to be in the box.
Oh and fyi, yes they did try to get a penalty by diving, they just werent as lucky as us to get it
Thirsgaard (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Who dived to get the first penalty?
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Cazorla
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Cazorla dives.... No big deal, a few people say something. Suarez or a Liverpool player dives.... They were the cause of the JFK assassination along with the bubonic plague
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Suarez dives ALL THE TIME! This is the first Arsenal diving infringement since Eduardo against Celtic about 4 years ago...
Johny (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Because no one would rather have Suarez on their team if they were offered another good striker. Same thing of how people used to bash Ronaldo than Messi when he dived week in week out in the Prem
Blayzie (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Lmfao. You think that justifies the dive? Because it's your first "dive infringement" LOL I hate people like you. You scream bloody murder if anyone else dives who may or may not have dived before. But when your team dives you immediately try and find some justification as to why that's acceptable. What a joke.

Ne2011 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I trick he learn from watching suarez.... Thank you Suarez lol
Hayleycomet (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Footballers dive. The difference is there are the ones who consistently dive and another ones who dive when they see a certain chance.

I hate divers, It would've been nicer if Cazorla didn't do that.

But yes we got lucky by getting those decisions, although we created lots of chances I'm still quite disappointed we didn't win it quite cleanly. Same old problem by walking the ball into the net. NEED SOME improvements!
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Blayzie, I didn't try to justify the dive. I was simply pointing out that because Cazorla allegedly dived last night doesn't vindicate players that do it more regularly. I mentioned Suarez because the initial comment was made by a Liverpool fan
@Kon91  Eduardo was proven not guilty eventually
Flitocious (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We are the fourth in most goals in the premier league. Okay we havent been in good form recently I understand but you can not say arsenal does not have strikers and players who can finish. COME ON we are leading in other competitions in terms of scoring! Seriously wake up. This team is good and has the potential to win! Support the club share good spirit with the team.... That is what they need! From the staff coach and players!

In arsenal we trust!
Flitocious (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Another question.... What player will want to come? What player will want to stay? If your booing, criticism and evil chants continues, the team will DIE! We need supporters not fans!

Bring back the Arsenal spirit!
What player? .... Hurm footballer player would come. What support you asking for? When the board itself not supporting the club...
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I was at the game, and I was surprised at how much West Brom disappointed me. Not to take away from our boys, but this was not the performance I expected from a team that was in a top 6 spot in the league...
Johny (Arsenal) 2 years ago
My dream is to go to the Emirates before I die
Fabregas4i (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well the opponent is only as good as you allows him to be
Gunneron (Arsenal) 2 years ago
In God I trust, I pray for Arsene. Actually I pray for Pep Guardiola.  BTW I am an Arsenal " fan " for 40 years.
Well save your money from the board....
Dilz00 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Man I hate to see diving by anyone to get penalties, he was playing for it probably thought he was going to get contact. Should of stayed on his feet as he had gone straight round him, nice to win but would be better without controversy
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 2 years ago
WTF?! Was that a DIVE from Cazorla?! NO contact AT ALL!
Blayzie (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yep. But you don't see the media or the commentators ripping into him do you?    Bullshit
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
That because he doesn't do it on a daily basic
GoonSquad (Arsenal) 2 years ago
So now I've counted two Liverpool 'supporters' that are either deaf, dumb, or most likely both. Blayzie, you and Dan2989 should form an ignorance club that doesn't actually watch the games or the ''media or the commentators'' but still comments as if you had.
Keep on keepin on
And by keepin on, I mean spouting ignorant delusions
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Honestly thought arsenal could to better than this. They were soooo lucky. The first penalty was obviously not a pk. The second was bad because the WBA defender got mugged then there was a ok which was legit. But both pk's should never have been.

I thought with the purchases made by Wenger in the off season would spark a top 3 finish for them but not any more
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sorry West Brom that was not a glorious win from us, you have every right to be angry. Poor referee decisions and Carzola should have known better not to dive.

I have really had enough of Gervinho, he's a complete timewaster and is just not good enough. I feared after his good start to the season he'd be back to his incompetent form. We need to stop trying to walk the ball into the net because - we ain't Barca for gods sakes!
Clepton (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Football is football
Teodini (Manchester United) 2 years ago
And If a United fan said that we would have been called pathetic huh?
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
It was the win Wegner needed to stop the rot at Arsenal, but to be honest, this was a very lucky win for Arsenal despite WBA being a little toothless in attack, with two horrible refereeing decisions going Arsenal's way. There was no contact on Santi Carzorla for the first penalty, and the second should've been a penalty against the Ox for fouling Popov before the Ox was tripped in the box.

Arsenal will take the valuable 3 points, but WBA will feel very aggrieved indeed with this one
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
2 wrong decision = 2 Arteta goals
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Someone visited the barcelona training camp recently...
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Poor attacking performance. Yacob was a big miss. It was a shame having to see our most creative player playing deep in midfield. We cold have used Morrison a little further up. Odemwingie and Brunt were also very poor. That penalty came at a bad time. Just when I thought we would at least kick it up a notch it completely destroyed the teams performance. Don't think I've seen us play this bad all season. Despite the officiating can't take anything away from Arsenal. Played some beautiful stuff and it was a joy watching WIlshere. Anyway still 14 points to survival
CagyHawk (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Bring back "arshavin" gervinho is s**t!
MattJosh (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Don't understand how a player like that plays for a top premier league side like Arsenal
Because its cheap for the board...
MattJosh (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Cazorla wasnt touched but its easy to see why the ref would think he was. Second goal, Chamberlaine fouled a WBA player, carried on and got brought down in the box
Oh really, thankyou for that breath taking analysis, could have never worked that stuff out from watching the highlights and listening to the commentary
Giroud (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You should work for BBC sport sir...
Shajesh (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Cazorla is a cheat
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ehhh he cheated and none of us like that. Too much time on the spain squad?
Hope (Arsenal) 2 years ago
So does Rooney, young, Hernandez...
GoonSquad (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We forgetting about Nani? Ex devils perhaps, Ronaldo?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football