Forums / Werder Bremen
Order: Newest / Oldest
Werder Bremen V Valencia, Mar 18
AhmadSK (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Hat trick for Villa! I wonder what may have happened if he showed up to play Barca the other day. Very, very exciting match nonetheless
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 4 years ago
SICK GAME! 8 goals in total, wow!
Just4Fun (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Epic .... That's valencia for you.... Don't get your heads up again werder.... Just because you had a draw in mestalla.... Doesn't mean your the better side.... Grande de villa
Heyne (Bayern München) 4 years ago
I must confess that I don't really understand your sentence. Why should Werder Bremen think that they're the better side just because they had a draw in Spain? Should Valencia think that they're the better side just because of the draw in Germany? Don't think so. It was a nice and very offensive game but to be honest - both of them aren't worth going to the next round, the defending was awful, .... Very bad
Hmmm lets just say that I had a long conversation with one of the supporters of werder.... He said that they were better in spain.... And the draw we got was unfair "which is wierd for me".... And he said also that we will never go pass them in their home! Which what valencia did today even if it was a draw.... Technically we won!

And about the def. Thing.... Valencia's def is well-knwon of its weakness.... New players.... Never heard of 'em.... None of them b4.... If you have nice side-backs like miguel and mathiue "the only left back we have".... Why would you put sum1 like bruno? .... And dealbert! I knw his still young and etc.... But he proved he isn't good enough for valencia.... Marchena is kinda good although he has alot of fouls and get cards for stupid reasons.... And D. Navaro has the same thing plus being awfully slow!

But in offense.... You can say valencia has the best offense of spanish players.... And spain are now top of the world babe which means they're one of the best offense in the world
Rnk17 (Valencia) 4 years ago
Well what do you expect from a guy with a profile pic like that.... A five year old could string together a better sentence than that.

And Heyne I seem to recall Lyon had a pretty thrilling game a few months ago against Marseille which ended 5-5. And I wouldn't charge either of them with awful defending, just very good offenses. And that was the case here: two very good offensive sides who were willing to go all out to get to the next round. Also I respect your team for knocking out madrid jajajaja that was awesome

Vamos valencia! Ganamos este "europa league" de mierda!
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Great game. Valencia just about deserved to go through with Werder Bremen pushing them all the way
Teccomin (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Well, one of the most offensive team in the world + one of the best counter attacking team in the world = goal fest
BTW.... I hate sapo and whoever own the site !
Kaplica (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
You`re not the only one. Damn, it must be the slowest side with videos in the universe
Webbo (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Thought I was the only one.... I HATE IT! Where is daily motion!?!?!?!
Hatooma10 (Al Ahly) 4 years ago
HATE IT!
LVPOOL4LIFE (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Agreed the site should ban the use of Sapo because it just frustrates everyone...
Kaplica (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Villa got a hattrick, what a man ! He really is like 50% of valencia power in offence. I wonder what would be valencia-barca if he played then. But I guess it was worth it to let him rest back then, so now he could win the duel for valencia. Great game,
Kaluba (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
What a unbelievable thrilling match!  SO many chances and great attackings. Marin played very good. Villa is just worldclassno doubt. Great man
MetalFingers (RSC Anderlecht) 4 years ago
Damn', what a game. It was a good night for footy.  No one has given to props to cesar sanchez yet, for me he was the man of the match.
Hitch (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Man of the match with that penalty block? Man of the match with Villa scoring a hatrick? I didn't see the extended highlights, only the goals, but you must not like David Villa that much
MetalFingers (RSC Anderlecht) 4 years ago
I've seen the game, we all know villa is the top stuff, but he hasn't made much impression on me yesterday. Don't ask me why though. Third goal from valencia was beautiful, the way silva controls the ball with such ease and the great finish by villa.

Maybe my memory is failing on me, too much footy yesterday, but i've seen some nice saves man and look at the statistics. 21 saves, that's something, no?
Webbo (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Last game Valencia could not get anything past Wiese.... It's like they were jinxed.... And today? WHOA.... 4 in one game. Great match, feel a little sad for my boy Pizarro [he's peruvian so am I].... But it was as someone said EPIC!
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
What an amazing game, full credit to both teams.
The fans definetly got their moneys worth, its a pity one of them had to go out.
Great entertainment/
Airwalker (1. Köln) 4 years ago
Amazing game! I think Bremen deserved the win though. Last goal by Villa was offside. The whole game they had soooo many chances.... Should have just used them....

I love games where the defending on both sides are horrible haha
ChelseaManger (Chelsea) 4 years ago
The 4th goal for Villa proves that he is the best striker and its kinda bad for him to play I a team like val...
Theshid (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Valencia is a great team its just their defence the problem, they put an grandfather as goalie
[account-removed] 4 years ago
The best striker is Rooney, but Villa is a close second. Can't wait for him to join a good team though
Hitch (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Valencia are definitely a good team, if not really really good. Just a bit inconsistent (especially with weaker teams in La Liga) and not great defence. Show some more respect towards them...
Glosta (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Massive game great hat trick on his return from injry villa
Primoasher (Aston Villa) 4 years ago
Dang

Kick4Life - changing lives through football