Forums / Werder Bremen
Order: Newest / Oldest
Valencia V Werder Bremen, Mar 11
Kaluba (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Valencia should have scored 5 goals they played better! But plenty of chances on both sides! Great Match! Very very thrilling!

But what was the ref. Doing? The Penalty was a bad joke. And aparently banega has put his hand into marins face, therefore the red card.... But no camera has cought it? Strange.

Nevertheless a decent advantage for bremen I would say
Atouqan (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Great game though. Both teams had tons of chances. It's clearly that the game could've gone either way. Overall, I would say that a draw might be the appropreat result, but Valncia didn't deserve the red card
AhmadSK (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Was exciting but disappointing it ended in a draw
Webbo (Barcelona) 4 years ago
So.... What did the ref call? Penalty? What for?
Is Valencia under some sort of voodoo or jinx or something? Are you kidding me?!? Wiese pretty solid though. What was the red card for?

Seems like the Ches were playing against Bremen and the Ref...
Slick1990 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
The ref gave so much cards! That was not a penalty I vex it ended in a draw!
Energy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I agree, that was such a bad call. Breman was lucky to get away with a point
Poolencia (Valencia) 4 years ago
Bullshit!
EsMullertWieder (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Ref made some very strange calls. First penalty was a total joke, then again he didn't give a more than clear penalty in the second half for Marin. Nevertheless great game, promises a stunning game back on Werder's turf
Flod789 (SK Rapid Wien) 4 years ago
Hahahah that was a dive by marin! Only the commentator thought it was a penalty but than corrected himself! Check your glasses!
Theshid (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Great game too bad it ended with a draw
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Valence plays well as usual. But valence misses too many opportunities
[account-removed] 4 years ago
What was the Red card for?
Hitch (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Great game
TonOfArt (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Good goalkeeping from both sides, but valencia couldve been the game away.

That penalties was a clear mistake but the ref.

Oh, and Silva can fly lol
Flod789 (SK Rapid Wien) 4 years ago
Great game to watch but incredibly harsh result for valencia. They were one class better with ona man down! Should have been 4-0 or so! But maybe luck comes back and they win in bremen
Mojo84 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Harsh penalty, English refs give anythin these days! We'll score in germany
Danial95 (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Valencia will lose in Bremen, for sure! Bremen is a good team in their home stadium. Nevertheless, Valencia played okay although there was one player missing. People like David Villa could have done it better
Thedamgame (AC Milan) 4 years ago
For a while, I thought that this is a champions league match.  Excellent game, I believe that vlancia is going to qualify to the next round.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football