Forums / Werder Bremen
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München V Werder Bremen, Dec 3
Murda1 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Bayern is in great form.... Man city better watch out because Bayern ain'y no joke...
Crxxx (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Well, it seems we found our form again in the last 30 minutes. We re still missing Schweinsteiger but finally Robben is back and in form!

Man City is going down once again!
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
This game had 2 Bayern's, one sucky and one amazing so I'm not sure wheter to vote average or great haha.
Doesn't matter, enjoy the first spot, it will belong to us after next weekend again, count on it!

Go kick some manchester ass!
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
David Alaba is a promising youngster for Bayern
Khessler (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Yeah he really is  And they got this takeshi usami kid who is quite good
MarioBasler (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I'm a bit angry at Heynkes because he doesn't bring Usami anymore. He doesn't like him although Usami seems promising and scored a good goal in the cup
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Truth be told I like usami better than alaba on the wing. No basis for it but he seems to have more potential to me. Wish I could see more of him
Malizia (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I want munich and manchester city to proceed.... It'll be great...
Spectral (Bayern München) 2 years ago
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRobbéry is back in business!
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I liked how we played when robben came on and alaba came off, even though he gave ribery that silky smooth cross field pass to set up the goal
Sascha (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Wow, robben! It's good to see him bouncing back from such a tough injury
Resc6433 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Schweinsteiger reppin them dodgers! Good to see him out of a sling. Hope to see him back against city
Palandiell (Bayern München) 2 years ago
No, no need. If we lose nothing happens. If we win we get a little bit of glory. Not worth risking shweinis health for such an unimportant match
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Positive by Bayern, especially without Schweini. They were helped a bit by Werder's shabby defending though. Those goals will improve Robben's morale and build his form which he's missed sorely as of late
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 2 years ago
Ribery is a thief lol
[account-removed] 2 years ago
The whole game was a robbery!
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Ok that is a top10 comment
ARod9 (Sevilla) 2 years ago
The robbery!
ARod9 (Sevilla) 2 years ago
Bayern! bremens keeper did pretty well but the defence didn't do so well
Francois01 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Robben has his qualities, but he is such an egoist, and he sometimes behaves like an ass on the pitch. For example he yells at Boateng just because he doesn't play the ball immediately to him. And he shouldn't steal penalties or celebrate for himself all the time. No wonder they call him "Alleinikov"
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Robbery strikes again...
Sir3W (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Yes they did it again. ManU and its fans know of Robbery pretty well
Sassysa (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Bayern are really flying high right now doing great in almost every department (except the goalkeeping one sadly) where neuer (with all the talent he has) really needs to do better with the low-shots if bayern are to pose a serious champions league challenge!
Sir3W (Bayern München) 2 years ago
You should worry about the nameless goali of ManU. Neuer is the Best keeper there is now days. And keep in mind shiet happens from time to time to everyone

Kick4Life - changing lives through football