Forums / Wales
Order: Newest / Oldest
Wales V England, Mar 26
Maroon45 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Lovely match, but come now.... Wales are poor these days. Bale must truly wish he weren't so unlucky in his nationality
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Prolly giggs thinkng the same too ;p
PoorSporting (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
Why is it unlucky? Oh. Oh
Scrooge (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Because your team is appalling
Lexxluger876 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
They sure do curse alot
C0oder (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Why was crouch left out. Not even on the bench.come on he's good for at least a goal everytime he plays
Crouch got better goal per match ratio thn rooney's
BenHall2K9 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
He might have but the whole of England would agree that they would rather see Rooney on (on-form) wich he has been lately than Crouch, although i'd love to see them both up-front together.... But then again, Bent has been fantastic for England in the few games he's played
C0oder (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Its funny when he looks down to see if his badge is still there then he pats it
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Ashley young provides so much pace for the english, he should be a more regular starter certainly over Barry hes' slower than a cripple
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
I didn't even think barry was "that" quick.... Lol
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Comfortable win for england, wales made more of a game of it in the second half but never really threatened, I would like to see that england team against better opposition
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I was only able to watch the second half but wow what a boring game for both teams, I mean Wale's only attack was a long ball to their forwards. But when you do that it becomes a 4 on 2 and the england backs are skilled enough do deal with a few air balls. Poor performance from wales. But also England disappeared in the second half from what I can tell. Not a good match for either team, but a good win for england
Lu16ke (Everton) 3 years ago
A really boring game the only good thing was that we got the three points
777MHD777 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I missed the game.... How is Wilshere's performance?
Better thn balotelli's performances during his entire life
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Stupid comment
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Stupid but true
[account-removed] 3 years ago
@guardiangel.... Why has balotelli gotta' be involved? .... Remember his goal scoring ability is quite good! Bloody clown ¬_¬
Lol srry don't you think tht he (balotelli) is thick as hell..
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Weldone england
Komeni (Manchester United) 3 years ago
"fuc*in' get in!" haha gotta' love rooney
FootyNiko 3 years ago
No as a matter of fact I do not 'love' Rooney. Even though he is a good player, He's got anger management issues, seems like a very spoiled 'kid' and when things don't go his way, he always complains! (Most of the times things do go his way though, like when he elbowed a player in the face for no reason, and nobody saw anything)
Trev11 (Canning City SC) 3 years ago
Rooney and good player.... Lol  Rooney = crabcake
Scrooge (Liverpool) 3 years ago
What you written above is an explanation of English passion, it aint pretty but we f***** love are football. Most of the time its more then the body can take. Without it you turn up like wales today
FootyNiko 3 years ago
How was england "awesome" at this game? Boring...
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Good job England !
Ptemniko (Manchester United) 3 years ago
For teams wanting to learn on how to play the long-ball, observe the 2nd goal. Beauty 3 touch play, and goal...
RealMadrid4life (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Class PASS FROM johnason TO young THEN A perfect PASS TO BENT AND A perfect finish great stuff!  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football