Forums / Wales
Order: Newest / Oldest
England V Wales, Sep 6
Ali20 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
One of the problems in englidh football is that the players are hyped up too much and they tend to not live up to expectation.... I mean how often is rooney not on the cover of every news paper (just an exa, ple rooney is a great player).... Look a theo walcott.... This lil teenager burst unto the seem has blistering pace and suddenly he is betr than sean wright-phillips>? HELL NO!.... England is DAM loaded with quality players but what they lack is that stand out genius along with their great squad in my opinion....

Like snjeider is to netherlands.... Like to germany.... Like xavi and iniesta is to spain.... Like suarez is to uraguay.... !.... Until that happens england will just be a big bunch of quality players not living up 2 expectations.
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
?
Chukemaster (Manchester United) 3 years ago
If you are talking about stand out geniuses on those teams I mean where is Robben for Netherlands? Iniesta for the spanish team? That team is loaded with nothing but geniuses. Suarez? Really? No mention of Forlan?
Ali20 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Lol sry.... Dfat should be like ozil is to germany  
Donsitohang19 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Earnshaw's big miss.... What a miss.... !
Reventon (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Cahil/smallings/parker/a. Johnson/sturridge/a. Young/welbeck/rooney/downing/wilshere/cleverly

England needs a new manager deffo.... They have a lot of young talents they need to put to use and get rid of the likes of terry/lampard/walcott
XMan9 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
England are sooooooooo crap,
Please drop for gooood Lampard, Barry, Milner, Terry, and the pathetic FA & media puppet manager (who can't speak English and has never managed in England before) Fabio Capello
Punde (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Don't blame capello, blame the fa for employing him in the first place
XMan9 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Time to start totally from fresh Wilkshire, Welback, Sturridge, Cleverley, Smalling, Downing, Young, Richards
Balotelli45 (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Barry is in the form of his life
Chrisjuw (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Good game by england but they were so lucky not to concede a goal
BadTripRich (AS Roma) 3 years ago
I don't think cappello is a bad coach at all. But I think he is bad for England. He has too much tension amongst his players so it's one of those situations where a new coach might be the juice that some of these guys need to display 110%.

But at the same time, they've had him for a while and the project is well into the depths of his plans so changing him now might prove too much for England to handle.

And lastly, I don't think England are particularly spoiled for options either. This is not the strongest England squad that I've seen in my life
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 3 years ago
Best profile pic ever reminds of rick james for some reason  
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Not a convincing performance at all by England. They really need someone who can service the ball and they lack a true leader. Wilkshire's time will come soon!
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 3 years ago
Get lampard and terry out of there quick!
TMLTFC (Toronto) 3 years ago
Yeah that generation has had tons of time to prove themselves and never have.... Its time for the young generation to make up the English side. A. Young, Wilshere, Carroll, Rooney, Walcott.... I'm sure I'm missing a few other key players. But you get what I mean
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Viduka08 (Leeds United) 3 years ago
Earnshaw's miss up there with Ronny Rosenthal's for Liverpool back in the day...
MOTLeeds14 (Leeds United) 3 years ago
MOT, mate!
Goofy30koeln 3 years ago
Go Wales, Go Swansea!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
England is trash, how do people even watch them? Yeah, they win games, but against bad teams. They're embarrasing

Kick4Life - changing lives through football