Forums / Wales
Order: Newest / Oldest
England V Wales, Sep 6
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Lucky win still a win! Wales did very well, so unlucky for Earnshaw
Jnthenge (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Sorry! Capello is just not good enough to manage this English squad, mostly because he can't unite the players or make good sense of their talent. English premier-league is not lacking in talented English managers? This is not a stab at non-english managers of the EPL, but these players need someone like Rednapp or Delgish etc. Someone they can respect and play for, someone who understands these English players and English football culture. Until then, good luck trying to win anything. 50% of Football is won off the field
Hewlett (Blackburn Rovers) 2 years ago
"Delgish" is Scottish you moron
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Hmmm isn't Daglish from scotland?
YNWAreds (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I lol'd at yet another trolling Man UTD fan.... Not to say all of them are, just that this one is
Jnthenge (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It seems that simple sense is lost idiots who can't understand context. Pure black and white thinkers I see. I feel sorry for you pity f wits. Its funny how my comment is tied in with my support of united, given that it is not even in reference to the EPL. Once again, F wits, context
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 2 years ago
What a miss by Earnshaw!
Alex08 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Wales have improved a lot. Too bad they have no chance of qualifying
Partoba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Good midfielders but not Lampard. LOL.  This is the reason why I always think Lampard should just play for Chelsea, not England.
Blues1only (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Wow are you under the age of 12?

If you do not know or cannot remember Lampards legacy and his pride for the English national team you don't even deserve to voice that moronic statement.

I understand your frustrated with your clubs current inability to obtain titles and you seem to be one of the sour one's aside from the anfeild loyals but there's no need to take it out on a player who will be remembered as one of the most decorated players in English football history...
Hanzv (Manchester United) 2 years ago
That's a bit harsh comment for a player like lampard.

I believed lampard was a good player back in 2007-2010. However, he has passed his time, just like Paul scholes of Manutd, he was once a great player but he has passed his time.

Once a legend will always be a legend.
You've got to respect the likes of lampard, scholes, even though they did not deliver a quality at the current present times
The difference between scholes and lampard is that scholes will be regarded one of the best midfielders ever to grace football, as for lampard he was good but he is no where near the level as paul scholes
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 2 years ago
People talking about liverpool inability to obtain titles.... Well kindly note.... Try to match our records then talk. Are you people serious about comparing lampard with scholes? Lol get real
Ya for sure lampard will be remembered.... For being so overrated
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
I don't put any blame on Rooney in this game, I think he did the best he could. Capello didn't learn from the match against Bulgaria and ended-up playing Mancini's main tactic from last season. Playing Rooney as a lone striker is absolutely fine, but you MUST have a midfielder charged to support, and that need wasn't fed by the team put out. Milner was too pre-occupied with Bale, Lampard was too rigid and Young (rightfully) propelled himself to the flanks where he's most potent.

Barry had a great game, I don't fault him at all; but he should've been stationed with (or behind) a young box-to-boxer of zeal. That said, until Cleverley has settled into the senior squad or either one of Wilshere or Gerrard has returned, there's no real solution to that problem since the absence of Welbeck prevents England from playing an effective strike partner with Rooney.

Essentially, England are straddled with a malady that tempered Man Utd for portions of last season - a conspicuous absence of a link between midfield and attack
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Garreth barry and lampard over scott parker? Seriously?
Shwing (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Barry has been in excellent form, I think Capello made a good choice
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Capello misjudged - he thought Lampard would be able to bring the ball up from deep but he was wrong. Parker and Barry would be too defensive but in the end he might as well have gone with that
Lol  Better say lampard over parker! That's a joke! Lol
Blues1only (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I know I'm no professional manager but tbh ill be really surprised if the England line up isn't like this in the finals....

Hart

A. Cole - Cahill - Terry - Johnson

A. Young - Barry - Downing

Gerrard

Rooney

Sub- Lamps for gerrard (can't play with ea other), walcott for downing (inject some fast paced pplayers when exahustion starts to settle in, Wilshere for barry (to play holding)/ ashley young (reduce use of flanks and go straght through middle) or jageilka in for cahill.
Walaowey (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I'm sure they'll win it with only 10 men
Naszrick (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Yeah I know you are not a professional manager lol
Good you are not a manager.... Else you would have been a laughing stock for sure! Lol fielding only 10 players!
ZIDANE0510 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Good goal A. Young!
Wonderful assist by downing!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Earnshaw lol
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I Think Its Over for Lamps....
I'm sure about that! Lol
Remove barry and walcott and england has a decent team
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Agreed with you on walcott he is the most over rated player for me but barry is good until gerrard returns...
Ya walcock sucks.... Just overrated!
Downing with the assist and young with the goal.... !    Martin oh niell boys.... Well done
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Looks like a pretty good England side but 1-0 was less comparing to the chances they got. Need some work on the finishing and midfield
Thepredestrian (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Dude why do you have to mention the score in your comment? I made an effort not to check the score first so that I could watch the highlights in bated breath and anticipation as if it was live. And the first thing I see when I come on here and scroll down is the score
KylePedersen (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Next time, don't scroll down
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ashley young and wayne rooney = beckham and nistelroy!
Are you serious? Roo = nistelroy? Lol
4 different players but yes equally talented.... Difference is 2 are legend in making and other 2 are proved legends...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football