Forums / Villarreal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Villarreal V UD Levante Valencia, Oct 23
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Levante! Man.... Villarreal is getting dangerously close to relegation - really need to step up their game.

Alright guys, lets start bandwagoning Levante
BadTripRich (AS Roma) 2 years ago
Come on villarreal.... You're better than this...
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
The submarine is really sinking, I thought malaga will be this season surprise but levante man. I hope they continue like this through out the season
Alucard41 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yeah me too I was expecting alot from the subs but they seemed lost after cazoral left
Vben0 (Arsenal and Barcelona) 2 years ago
Must be the kit color hahahahaha....  I really like what they are doing.... Hope they keep it up....
[account-removed] 2 years ago
85% of the levante starting 11 is over 30 years of age
Alex08 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Not even rossi can save villareal this season. Zapata should have stayed at Udinese
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Or maybe come to liverpool.... Lol
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
All hail Blaugrana
Nice win for levante.... Hope they can keep this form
Alk54hani (Liverpool) 2 years ago
They continue to impress
Still unbeaten in la liga.... We will see for how long
Ponchoman17 (Internacional Porto Alegre) 2 years ago
So I am getting this right, Levante is currently no. 1 in La Liga, ahead of Barca and Real Madrid?
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Right. And they've gotten here by remainig undefeated and beating the likes of Real Madrid, Espanyol, and Villareal (though they tied some lesser teams)
Della (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well done Levante, I won't be surprise if they end in Champions league of Ufca next seasson
Ranndino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Levante are without any doubt the biggest surprise in all of club football this season
Cruyff14 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I have no idea who or where this team is from, but I do like the fact that they are looking down at both Real and Barca this far into the season, hope it lasts longer, though, inevitably they will not win the Primera
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Levante to the champions league

Kick4Life - changing lives through football