Forums / Villarreal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Villarreal V Real Madrid, Mar 21
Shazli95 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
-career-ending tackle on callejon and no red
-yellow card for pepe for getting hit by a villareal player
-two yellow cards for ruben and not sent off
-free-kick to marcos senna for unreal challenge (lead to a goal)
-straight red to ozil just for fun

That was too much for 1 match and for only one side
ChaosStriker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
This is what I'm reading: Blabbity Bla Bla
Barcaqui (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Link: www.marca.com/marcador/futbol/2011_12/primera/jorn... theres your source that ruben only got one yellow card check as well on uefa.Com DONE!
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
@ChaosStriker maybe you need to take some reading classes
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 2 years ago
This means RM will win the title...
Ronaldo723 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@chaosstriker what the hell is wrong with you?!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
What was Casillas doing, horrible goalkeeping...
CheMaradona (Anti-Futbol) 2 years ago
Its not his fault that the player covering that spot on the wall went forward and rushed the kick (illegally I might add) creating that hole.

If it was a set play by Madrid then you are right that it was Casillas who should have known that gap was opening up
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
The wall broke apart before Senna even approached the spot!
GotIbra (AC Milan) 2 years ago
He saw the ball late. Not until it was right by the wall did he see the ball. Not enough time to react. He stood in the middle of the goal because the wall was set up to block the shot. If it goes by the wall he has to guess left or right
RealMadrid4life (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I honestly don't understand why madrid fans are criticising the ref? I Mean come on! We've hit the self-destruct button.

Lets face it people, we've been playing like crap for the past 3gameish, got luck against Rayo and now we're getting smashed in the last minutes. Keep this run and you will most definitely lose la liga, which would quite frankly be a deserved punishment for such laziness.

Its sad but true
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Its completely true
Liverpool31 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Its good to see that not all Madrid fans are asses. I knew there must have been a few decent ones somewhere
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That's what I said about him when he commented against malaga
Bbakbbakee (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
This game should be a wake up call for the team
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What about the previous game.... Hahaha  
It was snooz
Lol how can anyone expect class from Madrid players if their coaches are even bigger clowns? I remember a time when that club at least had some class.

Villarreal really worked hard until the last minute! Congrats to them for beating those whiny little Merengues
Madrid is going down. Timberrrrrrr!
What a stupid comment
Beautiful goal by Madrid! Horrible defending of set-pieces lately though
That goal was incredibly sexy, that heel.... Wow and what a finish by Ronaldo. Even though I won't ever respect him for his diving and bitching, when he actually decides to play he is top class
JoroMekiq (PFC Botev Plovdiv 1912) 2 years ago
Nice! Beautiful!
Messiesta (Barcelona) 2 years ago
OMG what a pass from Ozil, that was insane
I went absolutely ballistic when Senna scored that freekick, this man was mopping the grass with the madrid players all game. He is top class. And what can I say about Madrid, classless as always especialy with that guy they call a coach.
No ramos AND ozil this weekend against real sociedad this weekend, I am salivating for that match up. You guys thought the league was over? We're coming out of the ashes and are about to shove our fists so far up your ass. And that was a decent goal by Ronaldo but he's seriously gotta' stop with those douchebag celebrations, they're quite annoying. But the big topic, a red card for Madrid? Is the world burning, refs should know that they shouldnt be giving madrid any types of cards and should be kissing their arses all the time, I guess we got a decent ref roday, hopefully this trend continues.
Only 3, I mean 6 points left. If Madrid think today's game was hard, what will you have to say for bilbao, valencia, athletico madrid and osasuna?

Vamos barca
Blueandscarlet (Barcelona) 2 years ago
As you said they are 6 points ahead of us, second your comment disgusts me, third hi guys ignore him please.
My best wishes for FCB and RM for the rest of the season
That's great goodguygreg, you want fries with that?
Messiesta (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Chaos, why so angry dude? Don't need to be a d**k about the situation, you don't see any of us doing it
Farz13 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Chaos what are you rambling about? Not a Real Madrid fan but Real should be able to handle Sociadad considering that its home and can I ask what was wrong with Ronaldo's celebration? How is he a 'douchebag' for celebrating like that? That's a normal celebration done by plenty of players in the game, if not all. I mean, all he did was slide on the grass because he thought he scored the game winning goal. Yeeesh man, way to pick at every think that is Madrid. Hate much?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Damn this is going chaos, what an ass
GlennyBoy (Rangers) 2 years ago
Madrid still so cocky that they're going to win the league?
Brace your selves. "The ref robbed us" complaints are coming
Come and gone dude.... We are gonna' keep the lead by beating the remaining teams.... Let I remind you, 6 points in la liga is a hell of a lead. So relax yourself
DiegoFrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yep, realistically speaking, under any other circumstance, a 6 point lead at this point would normally mean slim chances. Barca will fight though. Specially with Messis form
Joshtch (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
The cup is Real's to lose
The cup is Real's to throw under the bus
DiegoFrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lets be fair here. The ref suckes ass. But also, Madrid has never, under MOurinho, learned to lose (in la liga case, for Barca and for Real, tying means loosing). Madrid had more grace under Pelligrini. Mabye its becaus MOu is not used to losing. In any case, you will be better off with a home grown coach, that respects Madrid enough to want to preserve an image. Bring Raul in the near future. You won't win inmediately like you will, probably, under Mou, but you will eventually have a steady upper hand in La Liga, the same way Barca has these past years
Osman2793 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
So Real haven't gotten favourable refereeing decisions in the last two games (well they got away with two blatant penalties tonight but anyway) and they didn't win either.

All those refereeing blunders that gifted Real 3 points against Betis, Getafe, Mallorca, etc. Are starting to look real important now! Ah well, it is what it is. Game on!

Thought Villarreal were brilliant in the first half, but were lucky to survive that second. Özil's backheel for the goal was absolutely sublime. What a fantastic player. Feel bad for him that the referee was clamping down so hard on sarcasm (his red was for sarcastically clapping the Ramos red card).

Real seriously lost their rag at the end. Ramos is an animal at times, Mourinho & Rui Faria have no control either. Idiots. Now they have Ramos, Özil, Pepe, José, Rui Faria suspended for the next game, Lass too as he picked up his 5th yellow.

Lucky for them it's at home against La Real!
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Banana peel.  Well done Villarreal.
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Sigh, another freekick depriving us of a win

Kick4Life - changing lives through football