Forums / Villarreal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Villarreal V Napoli, Dec 7
Amsterdamman (Ajax) 2 years ago
What's up with the weird celebration by M. Hamsik?
(what is he immitating?)

Congrats to Napoli, great team last couple of years
Rommie (Napoli) 2 years ago
Some people are saying he was imitating the Man City owner - the rich arab guy's tiny moustache! LoL
NeymarJr (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Nah he was just making fun of Hitler
Casperdtc (De Graafschap) 2 years ago
I think I'm becoming a fan of napoli great job, they are playing well
Ollo7 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Man villareal is just horrible, wtf are they even doing in champions league how did they get there? I was really hoping for a miracle, I wanted to see city go through
DerBomber (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
They're injury sticken. They lost many key players in the course of the season, and even Nilmar has just returned. Rossi is still missing, along with a number of other players. The only thing you can blame Villareal for is maybe their depth. They're struggling even in La Liga
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Villareal and Arsenal had a lot in common at the beginning of the year. The difference is that Villareal weren't able to buy an Arteta to replace Cazorla and lost their star striking duo (Rossi and Nilmar), among other players, to injury
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Well played Napoli. I don't know what happened to Villareal this season
DerBomber (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Injuries
Dicicco8 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yellow
Beautifulgame (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I saw them play live in Hong Kong. If anything, they fielded a weakened team there, but still played a lot better than i've seen them this season
Familesso (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This Napoli squad is starting to seriously get my attention
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
This is great that Napoli had advanced in clearly the toughest group of the champions league, great job on them, they had great first goal to send them through along with insurance goal, but that great to see, I mean I glad Bayern advanced, and I mean I didn't want really Man City to advance but I mean its too bad for them, would have being nice to see what they would do, but good for Napoli as I said, and I mean really too bad Villarreal didn't get any points or anything but it would have being tough
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Napoli vs Barca final? Yea tha'd be nice
Lionkhai (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Bring it on we will eat anyone who comes our way...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football