Forums / Villarreal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Villarreal V Barcelona, Jan 28
Abelredevil (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well done Villareal!
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It's too bad the match statistics doesn't mention ball possession, or shots, becuase those highlights didn't show a single villareal shot. Barca fans are going to be choked
Gjfirewall (Manchester United) 2 years ago
7 points behind Real Madrid!
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Very good result
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Wow.... Villareal did a great job to hold Barca to a draw.  Overall.... It looks like it was a good game.
Jojosanz (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Such dominating ball possession, they didn't even share it with the back of the net
Yami1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I was watching the Game and Barc played very well but no luck.... To be honest Xavi and Febregas can’t play together because both same style of playing how many time today Xavi was mad at Feb because he take his ball and pass it, , , , I guess Barc is a great team but this year is not their year.... Peace and Love
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I hope valencia tooo hahaha
Grimey (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
WHAT UP y'all! So what was it his time? Pepe? The ref? Mourinho? All of the above? Lol Barca players getting booked at the end for protesting Villareal's time wasting. Priceless. Somehow the irony isn't lost on me.

This ref was Wednesdays ref's brother! Lmfao They're not even trying to hide it anymore. What happened to that Busquets penalty on Valero? If you think Pepes was a penalty then you definetly think THAT was penalty too, right?
Grrface (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I know right, Alves of all people getting mad at time wasting. I got a good laugh out of this also
Messiesta (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol get a girlfriend man, a 22 year old acting like a 14 year old trying to win internet battles. Actually we lost because we didn't pay the ref enough to convince him, you know since we are Uefalona, farcalona.... What else was there?

GlennyBoy (Rangers) 2 years ago
Maybe you should keep your comments till Real Madrid actually ever beat Barcelona.... I know you may have to wait a while but still
Nandiwardhana11 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Messiesta shut yer pile hole
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Grimey.... Please don't try to f**k with other ppls dick! Concentrate on your teams performance against ours!
Farox (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol look at RM fans getting all cocky because after 3 years they finally managed to have a good lead to have a chance to win la ligga. That's good stick to wining one thing ...
Compadre (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I wonder what medium Barcelon fans used to vent when Real Madrid was dominating in the late 50s early 60s...
Cfroyalbaba (Mohun Bagan AC) 2 years ago
Probably by no means publicly.... Unless you'd take the chance to get owned by Franco's regime
NeymarJr (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Its funny how I have never seen these "Real Madrid" fans on the Real forum
Nandi, learn HOW TO spell. Its pie hole you idiot
ACM77 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
^ to answer your question Messiesta: Barfalona, Dive-alona, I'm sure there is a Refalona, and the one I use, Bitchalona
Acm77, must suck supporting a team that doesn't win s**t aye
Raun7 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Haha, its funny how so many current Barca fans study Madrid's wikipedia history religiously! @cfroyalbaba please get a life and cry somewhere else
^^ Messiesta:

A team that doesn't win s**t? Come talk to me when you have 7 champions league wins, and ones you didn't cheat for at that. Also, are you implying that you're a fair weather fan? I've been a loyal Milan fan through good and bad. You, are a fan of cheaters just because their cheating is currently paying off and getting them trophies. Lastly, that one like on your shitty comment is from me, because I meant to reply and liked it on accident.

Forza Milan
Tikitakafcb (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Played crap today, I blame pep for not playing proper forwards/ wingers from the start.... Our away from is so bad
Gzzzy (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yeah yeah yeah yeah. Blame him for making ONE mistake. But not praise him for the titles he gave barca
Tikitakafcb (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Dude I am balming him for this game, he is fantastic manager
Foxriver94941 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
@Gzzzy lol fail argument
Hajialibaig (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Barca forgot to give the referee his cut
2 years ago
Who the hell is chelsea?
Murda1 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Hahaha lolllll so funny!
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I don't get it?
Haj made me laugh
Talk2cbasok (Arsenal) 2 years ago
No luck this time barca!
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I guess people are not gonna' bother much with it.... Especially because its messi.... But he should have scored the one on one with the keeper instead of trying to be cheeky and chipping it.... Should have gone for the simple finish
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That was his simple finish!.... When did he miss a shot like that in the past 4 years!?
Farox (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I think it was Fabregas who missed an open net and shot it up high
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Uuuuhhhh he missed one today.... And it cost the team 2 more points putting them 7 whole points behind the leaders.... I'm not bashing on him.... I just think he should have put the team in a more comfortable position to win or at least lead the match and than play more for fun and relaxed.... But it is messi were talking about.... And he barely misses those, so...
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 2 years ago
WE drew again!? AHH F*CK!
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Trolol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football