Mourinhos reaction to the 3rd goal, ahha
TheN4Sr (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
He liked that one
Zone425 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I love Kaka and di maria
Woozzi (Houston Dynamo) 3 years ago
Such a boss, Kaka
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Kaka is awesome. Not only good, but humble as well. Great to see, players like that are so uncommon nowadays, cough.... Cough.... Ronaldo.... Cough
Devrod (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Don't go there lol
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Man its a joy seeing Kaka play.... Hope he stays fit the rest of the season! Want to see the KaKa of old like how he was @ AC Milan!
Idneroon (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The second goal highlight with the slow mo speed made it that much sweeter to watch. ^^
Realkaka (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Kaka making it look easy as usual
Jantzen (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Mourinho expression lol. Legend
Zidanethebest (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Better highlights (arabic commentary):    
Devrod (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Did ronaldo play
Yes all 90 minutes, didn't play well though
Katana (FC Porto) 3 years ago
LOL didn't play well thou.... Interesting how every time, time and time again people analize Ronaldo on every his move....  
Every star is analysed every game; messi, rooney, sneijder.... They get the most attention so its normal...
Portugal13 (FC Porto) 3 years ago
Mourinho is the best coach in the world let me tell you why. ;.... Just wining the uefa cup with porto and champions makes him that great and then he dominates england with chelsea and italy with inter and soon spain with real madrid.... I forgot.... Is there ever been a robbery bigger then barcelona vs chelsea ever? 4 pk 3 for sure lol
MadeInRu (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Damn, they sure have made an amazing progress on their counter attacks. Very fast and deadly
Jamada07 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
That's any one know when the dream footy transfer windows open? I did to include Benzema and Di Maria, already have Higuain
Di Maria has been sensational for us in the last 3 games. SIX fricking assist from him! Keep it up D. Hala fricking madrid!
Fricking? :S...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football