Forums / Villarreal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Villarreal, Oct 18
Messi62 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
With all the missed chances, its funny how dzeko even got robbed of two easy tap ins.... And once again aguero saved the day WITH a tap in.... He must be like $%@$%#^"son OF A bitc*h"
Bosanac (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Edin Dzeko, although sloppy, in my opinion should be highly credited for both goals, especially for the first one. His goal scoring ability is understood by the defenders and he attracts more than one defender to himself, allowing more space for Aguerro and Silva. By the way. Johnson should not be a starter in any means
Familesso (Liverpool) 2 years ago
If he sub Dzeko earlier they would have scored more. He was off today
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Whatever is in your picture, you must be smoking it. Yes he was sloppy, but the keeper had multiple good saves. Plus he got an assist on the own goal
BlueMoon420 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Looks like a marijuana leaf to me...
JUNEisLeFTy (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Dzeko is horrible finisher
Payamno9 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Yea they should have signed you instead of him lol
Omegamune (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Is it just me or did Silva's tiny back-heel redirection of the ball make that last goal possible?
Danhollis (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I was wondering why no one else noticed this. It just pushed infront of the Villareal defender. Not a great game for Silva but he did enough
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I think the defender touched it
Bobinho (KFC Uerdingen 05) 2 years ago
@ omegamune: Yeah, I noticed it, too, when I saw the goal the very first time. Silva is a pimp. His touch made the goal possible
ManCity1019 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Silva is f*****g beast! He contributes so much to the team, to make our forwards look good :)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football