Forums / Villarreal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Villarreal, Oct 18
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Mancini is delusional
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 2 years ago
How come?
Acoop13 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Dzecko wasn't terrible, diego lopez made quite a few solid saves, he was in the right place in the right time, and on a different night he could have had 2 or 3 goals
BlueMoon420 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I see why people are frustrated with him, but he could have been the hero of the match (he would have tapped in the winner had Aguero not been there). I think he struggles as a lone-striker and is much more efficient when paired up
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Mancini went nuts when aguero scored in the last minute LOL!
Manchester City 2-1 Villarreal / ONE thing we learned

City's first coming from behind to record a 2-1 victory over Villarreal such event yet haven't witness past few years. This was most significant Positive thing we learned' City's managed to overcome yet another kind resistance from Villarreal fight with incredible spirit to the last touch of the game to get three points.

If wining in style, score goals for fun and yes UGLY wins are counted with attitude City showed without distractions to the team IS any indication then it's safe to say

**A/it's up to Manchester city if to win or lose
Premier League title
**B/shity performance ugly win but City fly Etihad
Airway very own style City Reach and play in the final at the Allianz Arena Stadium

Rub in ya face to our Special Gusset MR: Franz Becken. Powder hoho
Omegamune (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Apologies to those who thought my original comment was rude. That was not my intention
Zbudge (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That was the most pathetic attempt of playing a high line I have ever seen. City had at least 5 open nets and the villarreal defenders were just standing there holding up there arms!
Well done Villarreal I am very proud of you.... You almost ended money bag manures champions league journey at an very early stop, what an delight that would be.... I am very proud of your great defending and aatacking bastardful attacking thearts at goal....
Whaaa? This kid needs to learn how to type!
Blueheart (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Yadda3
TommyRooney (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What do you expect from an 11 year old Liverpool-fan. ^^
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Dzeko can only perform against weak teams, he not a big match performer!
SamWiseDarlo (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Tottenham and United...
Azzuri17 (Palermo) 2 years ago
Man nupoor, that's two comments where you get denied, first the one on robben saying he is the s**t and bayern is nothing without him and now the dzeko comment....

Oh dear....
Omegamune (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Does anyone else always wonder why the P in Palermo is lowercase...
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Imagine if tevez played instead of dzeko.... Look how many opportunities he wasted....  What a shame  
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I kinda like this city side (without tevez and balo) I also don't really like lescott.... I don't really have a good reason, he just looks like an alien to me....
I like dzeko better than tevez I don't think he was a waste of money. (and lets be honest, city have so much money that its not really considered a waste to them....)

He was run over by a car as a child.... I do know what you mean though, sometimes I just hate people for no other reason than their faces lol
Ponchoman17 (Internacional Porto Alegre) 2 years ago
Ohh.... Honestabe being honest...
As is my won't
Rajiv56 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I really hope Napoli can make it out of this group. I'm not a Man City hater but I was secretly hoping it would have at least been a draw so Napoli could have had an easier way to proceed to the knockouts. In an ideal world, I would like to see Man City and Napoli make it out of the group as I could see Man City perhaps really clicking by then especially if they get a legit CDM lol. Bayern would be pretty solid if they made it out though. I think they could pose a serious threat to possibly Barca, Man United for sure. Either way, GO napoli!

Did anyone else think that last goal look offside? So Hectic
Roman8915 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow someone needs to make a gif of mancini's celebration )
Simoney (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Mancini's celebration should be put in fifa asap.... What happened to tevez?
LeagueStar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yes you got the win but you should have done much better job. Just too sloppy especially Dzeko
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
City and United are both underperforming.... In the champions league anyway
TommyRooney (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You tell us nothing new, but ya right
Footymasta (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Next year would be mcuh better for city

Kick4Life - changing lives through football