Forums / Villarreal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Villarreal, Oct 18
GScansin (Galatasaray SK) 3 years ago
I just don't like manchester city and chelsea and PSG and all the club which are ruling by shei, oligarks or wealthy people who don't know about football. I really feel sorry for mancini, he is dealing with real egos that influence bad on rest of the team. How can they win a title unless they become a team instead of indiviuals.
Dilla (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Good things take time
DeathTheKIDD (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Don't feel sorry for them.... You might think that they don't anything about football but they are def moving in the right direction.... The teams you mentioned all top part of their leagues
SeanPaul (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Don't know about football? So what do you consider as "know a lot about football"?
TAIM2DAI (AC Omonia Nicosia) 3 years ago
Feel sorry for teams like Villa and Spurs who spent a LONG time building their teams up from the ground up only for a billionaire to buy a relegation candidate and take their deserved top 5 places. I like Mancini he's a nice guy but everything else about City is a personification of what's wrong with football
GScansin (Galatasaray SK) 3 years ago
@seanpaul

You can check the bayern for example, their football team is under control of uli hoeness who has great ideas for football, or barcelona(cryuff) or manchester united(sir, who is the boss of manu over a 25 years.)

You are fan of chelsea and you should see that changing coach by not wining a title in one season is not worhty. How many coach have arrived to chelsea after mou? Scholari, angelotti

Abramovich probably take villas boas head off too after this season....

This is why I wrote they do not know anything about football.
AndyCT5 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Good quality video, shame there was only 4 mins of football and 7 of chatting.... :/

@armsred You probably won't see aguero vs Vidic.... He gets sent off most games!
Yankeefeet (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Agüero is such a goal machine. And he has always been, since he was playing for Independiente
Scary stuff.... Barely got the win but all three points is what's important at the end
Dzeko silva aknd nasri all sucked.... I was yelling at the tv.... Luckily Milner was there to make that nice cut and pass for zaba for the assist.... I can't wait to see balotteli back in the champions league
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Manchester City is overrated just like Gareth Bale in 2010-2011 season
Chrisjuw (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Yup yup
Agree for the season bale was overrated, but it was more his whole YEAR 2010. 2nd half of 09/10 season and start of 10/11 he was a sensation. Pleased for him too, didn't give up after a terribly disappointing start to his spurs career
HowDidThisStart (Chelsea) 3 years ago
People know me for and hate me for how radically and blindly patriotic I am to english teams but I have to admit that city played absolutely shite poor last night and need to fix up you lots need to start playing as a team do like bayern muich did and go to a beer festival to boost team moral and chemistry or something please you are playing liek a disgrace you do not deserve to be 1st place in the EPL playing how you did last night what if this was real madrid or barcelona how will you win I am ashamed of you please do better next time you are representing england, uk her majesty the queen for fuks sake.

Anywya english teams all day every day above every other country I love you and good luck god bless
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Jealousy? Lets see what chelsea plays today
TommyRooney (Manchester United) 3 years ago
HowDidThisStart bothers me everytime he posts something.... But Chelsea played well
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Dzeko was wasteful. But one good positive is he stays on side killer free kick by kolarov I know it was saved but what a shot
Etowadi (Chelsea) 3 years ago
True Dzeko was just a waste.... He would been pissed if he was taking off.... Such a waste
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Not as much as £50m Torres though is he
Etowadi (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Dzeko = waste
Chargui (Arsenal) 3 years ago
BS.... Listen to Ravensd
SamWiseDarlo (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Waste - Goals = Torres
Lelouch (Manchester City) 3 years ago
If Dzeko is waste then God knows what Torres is
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Yea I feel bad for Dzeko. He did have his chances, and yes a couple were "wastes", but he had some great shots on target, and was constantly creating perfect runs onside. The best goalscoring chances he got were taken by Marchena and Aguero
Jordz90 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Probably a draw or a win for united this weekend. Not really convincing last night though, both teams
Man city deserved to win they had so much chance.... What's villarreal doing in champions league I don't know they're very weak...
Acoop13 (Juventus) 3 years ago
The sale of cazorla really hurt them. Rossi has minimal help now, they were stronger last year
Toddtalk (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Realistically spain should only have 2 champs league spots...
Infearandfaith (Arsenal) 3 years ago
"doesn't matter what you play like, as long as you win? " what is that? What happened to class? Style? Honor?
Eric (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Did City have none of these attributes or something? A win is a win, everyone agrees with that. So no, it doesn't matter how you play as long as you win. If you don't play well then win, you still won and that's what you wanted. What are you driving at? Everyone needs to play pretty football in order to win proper?
Lelouch (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Arsenal sure are showing us how it's done
Jwrandall (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Winning = Champions. Class, style and honor are great but without winning games a team will never get to the top. Even those with the greatest class, style and honor can have a off day, but they still need to come away with a win
Megadragao12 (FC Porto) 3 years ago
Yes what matters is that you win not how you win, but if you keep depending on luck to win then what happens when that luck runs out?
Nicolnj (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
He's just trying to stress out how important it is to win the game, you guyss.... Lol
People who say football is only about winning are foolish. Maybe for the players, yes. But we are spectators. When our team wins, ultimately its them who win it, not us, those players on the pitch. We just sat there watching. We didn't win anything. If you're so obsessed with having to win things you should have tried harder as a kid to make it as a player. I want to be entertained when I watch football otherwise its half pointless
Doublepost
AndyCT5, then you are no real fan....
Your just watching "your" team.... Winning is the most important for a real fan! I do`nt wanna see my clubs play great and lose in the end!
It`s about throphies and wins, do`nt you understand this?
A win is a win is a win is a win....
Infearandfaith (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Jeez. You can pretty much disregard the fact that I'm an arsenal fan. We're poor at the moment and it happens. Clubs are always rising and falling in the league. But my point was that it's just my personal view on life I guess, not just football. There is more important things than winning (which I guess is a little counter-intuitive in a competition). It's just my own personal code. It just seemed to me that mancini is desperate to look good in the eyes of the board (sheikh). I believe a complete football team, wins of course, but does it with class and style
Ageruo!
WeAreTheArsenal (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Who?
Eric (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Still trying to learn how to play in Europe. Leaving it awfully close. Reminds me of United, hah. See you Sunday, City

Kick4Life - changing lives through football